Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 04:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for IP-MR Speech Codec draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-09.txt
	Author(s)       : S. DSP
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-09.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-09-28

This document specifies the payload format for packetization of SPIRIT 
IP-MR encoded speech signals into the Real-time Transport Protocol 
(RTP). The payload format supports transmission of multiple frames per 
payload and introduced redundancy for robustness against packet loss.

Table of Contents

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.