Subject: [AVT] to early to ask about Hiroshima meeting times?

From: "Bill Ver Steeg (versteb)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:41:00 -0400

In these days of increased awareness of travel budgets, it would be nice
to book air travel to Hiroshima early.
 
Do we have any indication of when the AVT meetings will be held? I guess
I could be conservative and plan on a Monday-Friday stay, but it would
be nice to be efficient.
 
Bill VerSteeg

---

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:04:51 +0300

Bill,

The Agenda is published according to the important meeting dates
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates.html#76

Currently the initial agenda will be published October 2nd  and the final
agenda will be published on October 16th . Note that in the previous meeting
the AVT session times were changed between the two dates

Roni Even

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bill
Ver Steeg (versteb)
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:41 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [AVT] to early to ask about Hiroshima meeting times?

In these days of increased awareness of travel budgets, it would be nice to
book air travel to Hiroshima early.

Do we have any indication of when the AVT meetings will be held? I guess I
could be conservative and plan on a Monday-Friday stay, but it would be nice
to be efficient.

Bill VerSteeg