Subject: [AVT] [ACM MULTIMEDIA 2010] CFP Interactive Art Program

From: ACM Multimedia 2010 Publicity <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 23:23:32 +0100

ACM Multimedia 2010 - Call for Art Works and Papers, Interactive Art 
Program
Deadline for Long paper abstract submission: March 21st, 2010
http://www.acmmm10.org/
October 25-29th 2010 - Firenze, Italy

ACM Multimedia 2010 organizes the 7th edition of the Interactive Art 
Program that will consist of an Art Exhibition and a Conference track.

Multimedia Art Exhibition: we seek artworks that use multimedia to 
explore psycho-physical color phenomena, resulting in challenging and 
rewarding intellectual and experiential spaces. Algorithmic generation, 
filtering, and recognition of color contrasts, harmonies, and other 
relationships are emphasized. Multisensory interactive interfaces are 
encouraged.

Art Papers: we solicit papers describing interactive multimedia 
artworks, tools, applications, and technical approaches for creative 
uses of multimedia content and technology. We encourage work that 
integrates art and science perspectives and methodologies. We seek 
integrated artistic and scientific statements describing digital systems 
that support creative and expressive processes, in forms such as 
interactive experience environments, installations, media compositions, 
tools, and work environments.

All submission details are on the conference web site 
http://www.acmmm10.org/.

Important dates:

March 21st, 2010 – Long Paper abstract submission deadline
April 11th, 2010 – Long Paper and Art Work submission deadline
May 7th, 2010 – Short Paper submission deadline
July 5th, 2010 – Notification of acceptance
July 26th, 2010 – Camera-ready submission deadline