Subject: Re: [AVT] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-petithuguenin-avt-multiple-clock-rates-00.txt]

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 08:05:38 -0800

Is there still any interest in this work?  If it is the case, I will publish an
update before the cut-off, and request a slot for presentation in Anaheim.

Thanks.

On 09/30/2009 05:09 AM, Marc Petit-Huguenin wrote:
> As discussed previously, here is an very preliminary version of an I-D about
> multiple clock rates.

-- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Personal email: [email-masked]
Professional email: [email-masked]
Blog: http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:29:20 +0100

> update before the cut-off, and request a slot for presentation in Anaheim.

Hi Marc,

I think this is an important problem to both document and give good
guidance on how to solve. Unfortunately I can't really promise to review
anything before the fall. But I do hope to be able to focus a bit more
on AVT after my AD term and when I am back from my parental leave.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------