Subject: [AVT] Initial agenda for AVT

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 01:10:21 +0200

Hi,

The initial agenda allocates two time slots for AVT. Note that this is not
the final agenda which will be published on February 26th so the time slots
may change.

Wednesday 1300-1500 Afternoon Session I 

Redondo <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=redondo> 

APP

hybi <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/hybi-charter.html> 

BiDirectional or Server-Initiated HTTP WG 

Huntington <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=huntington> 

INT

6man <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/6man-charter.html> 

IPv6 Maintenance WG 

California D <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=california-d> 

INT

pwe3 <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/pwe3-charter.html> 

Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge WG 

California B <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=california-b> 

IRTF

p2prg

Peer-to-Peer Research Group 

California A <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=california-a> 

OPS

dnsop <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/dnsop-charter.html> 

Domain Name System Operations WG 

Palos Verdes <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=palos-verdes> 

RAI

avt <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/avt-charter.html> 

Audio/Video Transport WG 

Manhattan <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=manhattan> 

SEC

krb-wg <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/krb-wg-charter.html> 

Kerberos WG 

California C <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=california-c> 

TSV

tsvarea

Transport Area Open Meeting 

Thursday  1510-1610 Afternoon Session II 

Manhattan <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=manhattan> 

APP

yam <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/yam-charter.html> 

Yet Another Mail WG 

Palos Verdes <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=palos-verdes> 

INT

hip <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/hip-charter.html> 

Host Identity Protocol WG 

Huntington <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=huntington> 

INT

shim6 <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/shim6-charter.html> 

Site Multihoming by IPv6 Intermediation WG 

California B <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=california-b> 

IRTF

iccrg

Internet Congestion Control Research Group 

California D <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=california-d> 

RAI

avt <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/avt-charter.html> 

Audio/Video Transport WG 

California A <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=california-a> 

RTG

isis <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/isis-charter.html> 

IS-IS for IP Internets WG 

Redondo <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=redondo> 

SEC

isms <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/isms-charter.html> 

Integrated Security Model for SNMP WG 

California C <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=california-c> 

TSV

behave <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/behave-charter.html> 

Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance WG 

Please let the chairs know if you have any conflicts so we can try to
address them if possible.

Thanks

Roni Even