Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-ecn-for-rtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 07:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) for RTP over UDP
	Author(s)       : M. Westerlund, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-ecn-for-rtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2010-02-19

This document specifies how explicit congestion notification (ECN)
can be used with RTP/UDP flows that use RTCP as feedback mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-ecn-for-rtp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:17:16 +0100

WG,

There are no updates other than a few references in this version
compared to the latest individual draft. We will submit an update draft
before the cut-off for this meeting.

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------