Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rfc3189bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 22:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for DV (IEC 61834) Video
	Author(s)       : K. Kobayashi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rfc3189bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-03-07

This document specifies the packetization scheme for encapsulating
the compressed digital video data streams commonly known as "DV" into
a payload format for the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP).  This
document Obsoletes RFC 3189.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc3189bis-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.