Subject: [AVT] Updated AVT Agenda for Anaheim

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:44:36 +0200

Hi,

This is an updated agenda for the AVT sessions. 

As you can see we allocated most of the time for discussing the RAMS work in
order to be able to finish all open issues in Anaheim.

We will also have a breakout session in order to go through the technical
design of the port mapping draft.

The draft under the Chairs status update did not have much discussion on the
list but we urge people to read these drafts before the meeting and they
will have a short status update during the chair presentation.

If any of the remaining WG drafts need face-to-face time, then they will be
discussed on Thursday at the expense of the individual drafts (if this
occurs we will issue a revised agenda)

Thanks

Keith and Roni

Audio/Video Transport (AVT) Working Group

=========================================

CHAIRS:  Keith Drage        <[email-masked]>

         Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Wednesday, 24 March 2010 at 13:00-15:00 (Palos Verdes)

------------------------------------------------------

13:00   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

        draft-ietf-avt-ecn-for-rtp-01

        draft-ietf-avt-srtp-ekt-00

        draft-johansson-avt-mcast-based-rams-02

        draft-xia-avt-splicing-for-mpeg2ts-ps-00

        draft-lennox-avt-srtp-encrypted-extension-headers-01

        draft-ietf-avt-multicast-acq-rtcp-xr-00

13:15   AVT Restructure                              (Robert Sparks, 15)

13:30   Rapid Synchronization with RTP Multicast Sessions    (Begen, 30)

        draft-ietf-avt-rapid-acquisition-for-rtp-08

        draft-begen-avt-rtcp-port-for-ssm-00

14:00   Port Mapping Between Unicast and Multicast RTP Sessions(Begen, 20)

        draft-ietf-avt-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-00

14:20   MPEG2-TS Preamble                                      (TBD, 40)

        draft-begen-avt-rtp-mpeg2ts-preamble-04 

        draft-xia-avt-mpeg2ts-preamble-02

15:00   End

If we come to a rapid conclusion for the drafts discussed on Wednesday, 

then we will discuss draft-petithuguenin-avt-multiple-clock-rates-01, 

draft-wu-avt-retransmission-supression-rtp-01 and 

draft-xia-avt-proxy-rapid-acquisition-01 on Wednesday as time permits. 

Thursday, 25 March 2010 at 15:10-16:10 (California D)

-----------------------------------------------------

15:10   Introduction and Status Update                       (Chairs, 5)

15:15   Keep-alive Mechanism for RTP                 (Xavier Marjou, 20)

        draft-ietf-avt-app-rtp-keepalive-07

15:35   Support for multiple clock rates in an RTP session(M.
Petit-Huguenin, 10)

        draft-petithuguenin-avt-multiple-clock-rates-01

15:45   RTCP Receiver Report for Feedback Storm Suppression (Qin Wu, 10)

        draft-wu-avt-retransmission-supression-rtp-01

15:55   Proxy Rapid Acquisition of Multicast RTP Sessions(Jinwei Xia, 10)

        draft-xia-avt-proxy-rapid-acquisition-01

16:05   End