Subject: [AVT] accepting draft-schmidt-avt-rfc3016bis-03 as a WG document

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 16:23:00 +0200

Hi,

RTP payload formats for carrying each of MPEG-4 Audio and MPEG-4 Visual
bitstreams without using MPEG-4 Systems is described in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmidt-avt-rfc3016bis-03 .

This is a payload specification and is in the charter of the group. It also
has a milestone.

The AVT chairs propose to accept the above document as a WG document.

Please send any comments by  March 12th 

Thanks

Roni Even

AVT co-chair

---

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:39:43 +0200

Hi guys,

There was no comments so you can submit the draft as a WG document.  Please
look at the nits and try to address them.

http://tools.ietf.org/idnits?url=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-schmidt-avt-
rfc3016bis-03.txt

Note: Document submission is closed till the start of the IETF meeting

Roni Even

AVT co-chair

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Roni
Even
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 4:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [AVT] accepting draft-schmidt-avt-rfc3016bis-03 as a WG document

Hi,

Thanks

Roni Even

AVT co-chair