Subject: [AVT] 2nd CfP: ICCGI 2010 || September 20-25, 2010 - Valencia, Spain

From: Miguel Garcia<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:36:48 +0100

2nd CfP: ICCGI 2010 || September 20-25, 2010 - Valencia, Spain

INVITATION:

=================
Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate 
groups the following opportunity to submit and publish original 
scientific results.
=================

============== ICCGI 2010 | Call for Papers ===============

CALL FOR PAPERS, TUTORIALS, PANELS

ICCGI 2010: The Fifth International Multi-Conference on Computing in the 
Global Information Technology
September 20-25, 2010 - Valencia, Spain

General page: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2010/ICCGI10.html
Call for Papers: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2010/CfPICCGI10.html

Submission deadline: April 20, 2010

Sponsored by IARIA, www.iaria.org
Co-sponsored by IEEE Spain, Illinois State University, University 
Politehnica Bucharest, Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, La 
Machinista Valenciana, IGIC, Hydro-Quebec, Ruder Boskovic Institute,
Orange, Universidad Complutense Madrid

Extended versions of selected papers will be published in IARIA 
Journals: http://www.iariajournals.org
Publisher: CPS ( see: http://www2.computer.org/portal/web/cscps )
Archived: IEEE CSDL (Computer Science Digital Library) and IEEE Xplore
Submitted for indexing: Elsevier's EI Compendex Database, EI's 
Engineering Information Index
Other indexes are being considered: INSPEC, DBLP, Thomson Reuters 
Conference Proceedings Citation Index

Please note the Poster Forum and Work in Progress options.

The topics suggested by the conference can be discussed in term of 
concepts, state of the art, research, standards, implementations, 
running experiments, applications, and industrial case studies. Authors 
are invited to submit complete unpublished papers, which are not under 
review in any other conference or journal in the following, but not 
limited to, topic areas.

All tracks are open to both research and industry contributions, in 
terms of Regular papers, Posters, Work in progress, 
Technical/marketing/business presentations, Demos, Tutorials, and Panels.

Before submission, please check and conform with the Editorial rules: 
http://www.iaria.org/editorialrules.html

ICCGI 2010 Tracks (tracks' topics and submission details: see CfP on the 
site)

Industrial systems
Control theory and systems; Fault-tolerance and reliability; Data 
engineering; Enterprise computing and evaluation; Electrical and 
electronics engineering; Economic decisions and information systems; 
Advanced robotics; Virtual reality systems; Industrial systems and 
applications; Industrial and financial systems; Industrial control 
electronics; Industrial IT solutions

Evolutionary computation
Algorithms, procedures, mechanisms and applications; Computer 
architecture and systems; Computational sciences; Computation in complex 
systems; Computer and communication systems; Computer networks; Computer 
science theory; Computation and computer security; Computer simulation; 
Digital telecommunications; Distributed and parallel computing; 
Computation in embedded and real-time systems; Soft computing; 
User-centric computation

Autonomic and autonomous systems
Automation and autonomous systems; Theory of Computing; Autonomic 
computing; Autonomic networking; Network computing; Protecting 
computing; Theories of agency and autonomy; Multi-agent evolution, 
adaptation and learning; Adjustable and self-adjustable autonomy; 
Pervasive systems and computation; Computing with locality principles; 
GRID networking and services; Pervasive computing; Cluster computing and 
performance; Artificial intelligence Computational linguistics; 
Cognitive technologies; Decision making; Evolutionary computation; 
Expert systems; Computational biology

Bio-technologies
Models and techniques for biometric technologies; Bioinformatics; 
Biometric security; Computer graphics and visualization; Computer vision 
and image processing; Computational biochemistry; Finger, facial, iris, 
voice, and skin biometrics; Signature recognition; Multimodal 
biometrics; Verification and identification techniques; Accuracy of 
biometric technologies; Authentication smart cards and biometric 
metrics; Performance and assurance testing; Limitations of biometric 
technologies; Biometric card technologies; Biometric wireless 
technologies; Biometric software and hardware; Biometric standards

Knowledge data systems
Data mining and Web mining; Knowledge databases and systems; Data 
warehouse and applications; Data warehousing and information systems; 
Database performance evaluation; Semantic and temporal databases; 
Database systems Databases and information retrieval; Digital library 
design; Meta-data modeling

Mobile and distance education
Human computer interaction; Educational technologies; Computer in 
education; Distance learning; E-learning; Mobile learning Cognitive 
support for learning; Internet-based education; Impact of ICT on 
education and society; Group decision making and software; Habitual 
domain and information technology; Computer-mediated communications; 
Immersing authoring; Contextual and cultural challenges in user mobility

Intelligent techniques, logics, and systems
Intelligent agent technologies; Intelligent and fuzzy information 
processing; Intelligent computing and knowledge management; Intelligent 
systems and robotics; Fault-tolerance and reliability; Fuzzy logic & 
systems; Genetic algorithms; Haptic phenomena; Graphic recognition; 
Neural networks; Symbolic and algebraic computation; Modeling, 
simulation and analysis of business processes and systems

Knowledge processing
Knowledge representation models; Knowledge languages; Cognitive science; 
Knowledge acquisition; Knowledge engineering; Knowledge processing under 
uncertainty; Machine intelligence; Machine learning; Making decision 
through Internet; Networking knowledge plan

Information technologies
Information technology and organizational behavior; Agents, data mining 
and ontologies; Information retrieval systems; Information and network 
security; Information ethics and legal evaluations; Optimization and 
information technology; Organizational information systems; Information 
fusion; Information management systems; Information overload; 
Information policy making; Information security; Information systems; 
Information discovery

Internet and web technologies
Internet and WWW-based computing; Web and Grid computing; Internet 
service and training; IT and society; IT in education and health; 
Management information systems; Visualization and group decision making; 
Web based language development; Web search and decision making; Web 
service ontologies; Scientific web intelligence; Online business and 
decision making; Business rule language; E-Business; E-Commerce; Online 
and collaborative work; Social eco-systems and social networking; Social 
decisions on Internet; Computer ethics

Digital information processing
Mechatronics; Natural language processing; Medical imaging; Image 
processing; Signal processing; Speech processing; Video processing; 
Pattern recognition; Pattern recognition models; Graphics & computer 
vision; Medical systems and computing

Cognitive science and knowledge agent-based systems
Cognitive support for e-learning and mobile learning; Agents and 
cognitive models; Agents & complex systems; computational ecosystems; 
Agent architectures, perception, action & planning in agents; Agent 
communication: languages, semantics, pragmatics & protocols; Agent-based 
electronic commerce and trading systems Multi-agent constraint 
satisfaction; Agent programming languages, development environments and 
testbeds; Computational complexity in autonomous agents; Multi-agent 
planning and cooperation; Logics and formal models of for agency 
verification; Nomadic agents; Negotiation, auctions, persuasion; Privacy 
and security issues in multi-agent systems

Mobility and multimedia systems
Mobile communications; Multimedia and visual programming; Multimedia and 
decision making; Multimedia systems; Mobile multimedia systems; 
User-centered mobile applications; Designing for the mobile devices; 
Contextual user mobility; Mobile strategies for global market; 
Interactive television and mobile commerce

Systems performance
Performance evaluation; Performance modeling; Performance of parallel 
computing; Reasoning under uncertainty; Reliability and fault-tolerance; 
Performance instrumentation; Performance monitoring and corrections; 
Performance in entity-dependable systems; Real-time performance and 
near-real time performance evaluation; Performance in software systems; 
Performance and hybrid systems; Measuring performance in embedded systems

Networking and telecommunications
Telecommunication and Networking; Telecommunication Systems and 
Evaluation; Multiple Criteria Decision Making in Information Technology; 
Network and Decision Making; Networks and Security; Communications 
protocols (SIP/H323/MPLS/IP); Specialized networks (GRID/P2P/Overlay/Ad 
hoc/Sensor); Advanced services (VoIP/IPTV/Video-on-Demand; Network and 
system monitoring and management; Feature interaction detection and 
resolution; Policy-based monitoring and managements systems; Traffic 
modeling and monitoring; Traffic engineering and management; 
Self-monitoring, self-healing and self-management systems; 
Man-in-the-loop management paradigm

Software development and deployment
Software requirements engineering; Software design, frameworks, and 
architectures; Software interactive design; Formal methods for software 
development, verification and validation; Neural networks and 
performance; Patterns/Anti-patterns/Artifacts/Frameworks; 
Agile/Generic/Agent-oriented programming; Empirical software evaluation 
metrics; Software vulnerabilities; Reverse engineering; Software reuse; 
Software security, reliability and safety; Software economics; Software 
testing and debugging; Tracking defects in the OO design; Distributed 
and parallel software; Programming languages; Declarative programming; 
Real-time and embedded software; Open source software development 
methodologies; Software tools and deployment environments; Software 
Intelligence; Software Performance and Evaluation

Knowledge virtualization
Modeling techniques, tools, methodologies, languages; Model-driven 
architectures (MDA); Service-oriented architectures (SOA); Utility 
computing frameworks and fundamentals; Enabled applications through 
virtualization; Small-scale virtualization methodologies and techniques; 
Resource containers, physical resource multiplexing, and segmentation; 
Large-scale virtualization methodologies and techniques; Management of 
virtualized systems; Platforms, tools, environments, and case studies; 
Making virtualization real; On-demand utilities Adaptive enterprise; 
Managing utility-based systems; Development environments, tools, prototypes

Systems and networks on the chip
Microtechnology and nanotechnology; Real-time embedded systems; 
Programming embedded systems; Controlling embedded systems; High speed 
embedded systems; Designing methodologies for embedded systems; 
Performance on embedded systems; Updating embedded systems; 
Wireless/wired design of systems-on-the-chip; Testing embedded systems; 
Technologies for systems processors; Migration to single-chip systems

Context-aware systems
Context-aware autonomous entities; Context-aware fundamental concepts, 
mechanisms, and applications; Modeling context-aware systems; 
Specification and implementation of awareness behavioral contexts; 
Development and deployment of large-scale context-aware systems and 
subsystems; User awareness requirements Design techniques for interfaces 
and systems; Methodologies, metrics, tools, and experiments for 
specifying context-aware systems; Tools evaluations, Experiment evaluations

Networking technologies
Next generation networking; Network, control and service architectures; 
Network signalling, pricing and billing; Network middleware; 
Telecommunication networks architectures; On-demand networks, utility 
computing architectures; Next generation networks [NGN] principles; 
Storage area networks [SAN]; Access and home networks; High-speed 
networks; Optical networks; Peer-to-peer and overlay networking; Mobile 
networking and systems; MPLS-VPN, IPSec-VPN networks; GRID networks; 
Broadband networks

Security in network, systems, and applications
IT in national and global security; Formal aspects of security; Systems 
and network security; Security and cryptography; Applied cryptography; 
Cryptographic protocols; Key management; Access control; Anonymity and 
pseudonymity management; Security management; Trust management; 
Protection management; Certification and accreditation; Virii, worms, 
attacks, spam; Intrusion prevention and detection; Information hiding; 
Legal and regulatory issues

Knowledge for global defense
Business continuity and availability; Risk assessment; Aerospace 
computing technologies; Systems and networks vulnerabilities; Developing 
trust in Internet commerce; Performance in networks, systems, and 
applications; Disaster prevention and recovery; IT for anti-terrorist 
technology innovations (ATTI); Networks and applications emergency 
services; Privacy and trust in pervasive communications; Digital rights 
management; User safety and protection

Information Systems [IS]
Management Information Systems; Decision Support Systems; Innovation and 
IS; Enterprise Application Integration; Enterprise Resource Planning; 
Business Process Change; Design and Development Methodologies and 
Frameworks; Iterative and Incremental Methodologies; Agile 
Methodologies; IS Standards and Compliance Issues; Risk Management in IS 
Design and Development; Research Core Theories; Conceptualisations and 
Paradigms in IS; Research Ontological Assumptions in IS Research; IS 
Research Constraints, Limitations and Opportunities; IS vs Computer 
Science Research; IS vs Business Studies

IPv6 Today - Technology and deployment
IP Upgrade - An Engineering Exercise or a Necessity?; Worldwide IPv6 
Adoption - Trends and Policies; IPv6 Programs, from Research to 
Knowledge Dissemination; IPv6 Technology - Practical Information; 
Advanced Topics and Latest Developments in IPv6; IPv6 Deployment 
Experiences and Case Studies; IPv6 Enabled Applications and Devices

Modeling
Continuous and Discrete Models; Optimal Models; Complex System Modeling; 
Individual-Based Models; Modeling Uncertainty; Compact Fuzzy Models; 
Modeling Languages; Real-time modeling; Peformance modeling

Optimization
Multicriteria Optimization; Multilervel Optimization; Goal Programming; 
Optimization and Efficiency; Optimization-based decisions; Evolutionary 
Optimization; Self-Optimization; Extreme Optimization; Combinatorial 
Optimization; Disccrete Optimization; Fuzzy Optimization; Lipschitzian 
Optimization; Non-Convex Optimization; Convexity; Continuous 
Optimization; Interior point methods; Semidefinite and Conic Programming

Complexity
Complexity Analysis; Computational Complexity; Complexity Reduction; 
Optimizing Model Complexity; Communication Complexity; Managing 
Complexity; Modeling Complexity in Social Systems; Low-complexity Global 
Optimization; Software Development for Modeling and Optimization; 
Industrial applications

==========
ICCGI 2010 General Chair
Jordi Bataller, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain

ICCGI Advisory Chairs
Mirela Danubianu, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania
Petre Dini, Concordia University, Canada / IARIA
Tibor Gyires, Technology Illinois State University, USA
José Valerdi, France Telecom R&D (Orange Labs), Spain

ICCGI 2010 Research Institute Liaison Chairs
Robert Chew, Lien Centre for Social Innovation, Singapore
Matjaz Gams, Jozef Stefan Institute - Ljubljana, Slovenia
Karolj Skala, Rudjer Bokovic Institute - Zagreb, Croatia
Mauro Teófilo, Nokia Technology Institute, Brazil

ICCGI 2010 Industry/Research Chairs
Kemal A. Delic, Hewlett-Packard Co. France
José García Escudero, La Maquinista Valenciana, Spain
Jivesh Govil, Cisco Systems, Inc., USA
Liviu Panait, Google Inc., USA
Jean-Denis Mathias, CEMAGREF - Clermont-Ferrand, France
Hoo Chong Wei, Motorola Inc., Malaysia

Committee members: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2010/ComICCGI10.html
=============