Subject: [AVT] Presentations for AVT session in Anaheim

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:39:05 +0200

Hi guys,

We are getting close to the meeting, we have two sessions on Wednesday and
Thursday. 

Please start working on your presentation and send them to the AVT chairs in
the beginning of next week so that we can upload them before the session.

The following documents will be presented by the chairs

        draft-ietf-avt-ecn-for-rtp-01

        draft-ietf-avt-srtp-ekt-00

        draft-johansson-avt-mcast-based-rams-02

        draft-xia-avt-splicing-for-mpeg2ts-ps-00

        draft-lennox-avt-srtp-encrypted-extension-headers-01

        draft-ietf-avt-multicast-acq-rtcp-xr-00

Can the authors / editors of these draft send me one slide or the outline of
what you want to present so that we can add it to the chairs presentation. 

Please do it no later than Sunday evening to allow us to finish our
presentation.

Thanks and see you all next week

Roni Even