Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mvc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for MVC Video
	Author(s)       : Y. Wang, T. Schierl
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mvc-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-04-28

This memo describes an RTP payload format for the multiview
extension of the ITU-T Recommendation H.264 video codec that is
technically identical to ISO/IEC International Standard 14496-10.
The RTP payload format allows for packetization of one or more
Network Abstraction Layer (NAL) units, produced by the video encoder,
in each RTP payload.  The payload format has wide applicability,
such as 3D video streaming, free-viewpoint video, and 3DTV.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mvc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.