Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-klv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for SMPTE 336M Encoded Data
	Author(s)       : J. Arbeiter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-klv-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-04-28

This document specifies the payload format for packetization of KLV
(Key-Length-Value) Encoded Data, as defined by the Society of Motion
Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) in SMPTE 336M, into the
Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-klv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.