Subject: [AVT] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5506 (2118)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:05:31 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5506,
"Support for Reduced-Size Real-Time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP): Opportunities and Consequences".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5506&eid=2118

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Alfred Hoenes <[email-masked]>

Section: Abstract

Original Text
-------------
   This memo discusses benefits and issues that arise when allowing
|  Real-time Transport Protocol (RTCP) packets to be transmitted with
   reduced size.  [...]

Corrected Text
--------------
   This memo discusses benefits and issues that arise when allowing
|  Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP) packets to be transmitted
   with reduced size.  [...]

Notes
-----
Rationale: Consistency with document title (and RFC 3550).

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5506 (draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-09)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Support for Reduced-Size Real-Time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP): Opportunities and Consequences
Publication Date    : April 2009
Author(s)           : I. Johansson, M. Westerlund
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Audio/Video Transport
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG