Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Port Mapping Between Unicast and Multicast RTP Sessions
	Author(s)       : A. Begen, B. Ver Steeg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-04-12

This document presents a port mapping solution that allows RTP
receivers to choose their own receive ports for an auxiliary unicast
session in RTP applications using both unicast and multicast
services.  The solution requires multiplexing RTP and RTCP on a
single port on both endpoints in the unicast session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.