Subject: [AVT] RFC 5669 on The SEED Cipher Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 23:05:22 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5669

        Title:      The SEED Cipher Algorithm and 
                    Its Use with the Secure Real-Time 
                    Transport Protocol (SRTP) 
        Author:     S. Yoon, J. Kim,
                    H. Park, H. Jeong,
                    Y. Won
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 24918
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-14.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5669.txt

This document describes the use of the SEED block cipher algorithm in
the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for providing
confidentiality for Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) traffic
and for the control traffic for RTP, the Real-time Transport Control
Protocol (RTCP).  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC