Subject: Re: [AVT] Audio to discuss monitoring architecture for RTP

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 10:27:50 +0100

All

Thanks to Glen Zorn who has pointed out an error in the timezone information below. The earliest proposed start time for the call, 12:00 UTC, is 17:30 in India and 20:00 in China, not 16:30 and 19:00 as incorrectly stated in my earlier post. Sorry for any confusion.

Geoff Hunt
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Hunt,RG,Geoff,DLW R
>Sent: 25 August 2010 11:09
>To: 'IETF AVT WG'
>Subject: Audio to discuss monitoring architecture for RTP
>
>All
>
>At the Maastricht AVT meeting discussion on draft-hunt-avt-monarch-01
>there was a proposal for a call to discuss and agree what is required in
>a monitoring architecture for RTP. Depending on what is agreed on this
>call, there may be further calls to progress the work.
>
>I would like to propose an initial 1 hour call starting at some time
>between 12:00 and 15:00 UTC on Tuesday 14th September. Within this
>window, I will choose a best-fit start time depending on participants'
>time zones and preferences. [I believe 12:00 UTC is 05:00 US West Coast,
>08:00 US East Coast, 13:00 UK, 14:00 Central European, 14:00 Israel (DST
>ends 12-Sep), 16:30 India, 19:00 China.]
>
>If you are interested in participating in this call, please email me
>direct no later than 6th September to let me know your preferred start
>time and any suggestions for specific topics you would like to discuss
>on the call. I will send out the best-fit start time, dial-in details
>and an initial agenda no later than 8th September
>
>Thanks
>Geoff Hunt