Subject: [AVT] Updated agenda for AVT session IETF79

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 10:09:46 +0200

Hi,

This is the updated and hopefully the final agenda. Please review and send
any comments or request to the chairs

Thanks

Roni Even

Audio/Video Transport (AVT) Working Group

=========================================

CHAIRS:  Keith Drage        <[email-masked]>

         Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 8 November 2010 at 13:00-15:00 (Valley Ballroom B)

----------------------------------------------------------

13:00   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

13:15   Port Mapping Between Unicast and Multicast RTP Sessions(Begen, 20)

        draft-begen-avt-token-for-portmapping-01

13:35   Explicit Congestion Notification for RTP over UDP  (Perkins, 20)

        draft-ietf-avt-ecn-for-rtp-03

13:55   RTCP Report Extension for Feedback Suppression      (Qin Wu, 15)

        draft-wu-avt-retransmission-supression-rtp-06

14:10   RTCP XR for inter-destination media synchronization(Ray van
Brandenburg , 10)

        draft-brandenburg-avt-rtcp-for-idms-02

14:20   Additional Parameters in for H.264 Video    (Tom Kristensen, 10)

        draft-kristensen-avt-rtp-h241param-01

14:30   Using approximate authentication SRTP          (Gabor Feher, 10)

        draft-feher-avt-approx-auth-srtp-00

14:40   End

Thursday, 11 November 2010 at 13:00-15:00 (Garden Ballroom 3)

-------------------------------------------------------------

13:00   Introduction and Status Update                       (Chairs, 5)

13:05   Audio Levels status                                 (Chairs, 10)

13:15   Content Splicing for RTP Sessions               (Jinwei Xia, 15)

        draft-xia-avt-splicing-for-rtp-00

13:30   Monitoring Architectures for RTP                      (Even, 20)

        draft-hunt-avt-monarch-01

13:50   RTCP XR Report Blocks for Realtime Video Quality Monitoring(Qin Wu,
10)

        draft-wu-avt-rtcp-xr-quality-monitoring-04

14:00   Switching from unicast to multicast for multicast short
time-shift(Peilin Yang, 15)

        draft-yang-avt-switch-multicast-short-timeshift-00

14:15   Multipath RTP                                          (Ott, 10)

        draft-singh-avt-mprtp-01

14:25   End