Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 06:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for H.264 Reduced-Complexity Decoding Operation (RCDO) Video
	Author(s)       : T. Kristensen, P. Luthi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-08.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-11-19

This document describes an RTP payload format for the Reduced-
Complexity Decoding Operation (RCDO) for H.264 Baseline profile
bitstreams, as specified in ITU-T Recommendation H.241.  RCDO reduces
the decoding cost and resource consumption of the video processing.
The RCDO RTP payload format is based on the H.264 RTP payload format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Tom Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 12:54:26 +0100

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-08.txt

Minor changes only. This version addresses feedback from SecDir review
and COMMENTs from IESG ballot:
- SecDir review by Scott G. Kelly suggested a shorter Security
Consideration section, referencing general RTP considerations and a
pointer to RFC3984bis for specific concerns. No separate issues
introduced by this draft.
- IESG COMMENT by Adrian Farrell. s/in this draft/in this document/
- IESG COMMENT by Alexey Melnikov. Fill in "Video streaming and
conferencing applications" as application class/type in IANA media
subtype definition.

The document is ready, but a sync with the media subtype definition in
RFC3984bis - with it's 100% final version - is needed to verify
whether changes have to be copied across.

-- Tom

-- 
# Cisco                         |  http://www.cisco.com/telepresence/
## [email-masked]  |  http://www.tandberg.com
###                               |  http://folk.uio.no/tomkri/