Subject: [AVT] Last Call: <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-cnames-02.txt> (Guidelines for Choosing RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Canonical Names (CNAMEs)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 09:37:55 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport WG (avt)
to consider the following document:
- 'Guidelines for Choosing RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Canonical Names
   (CNAMEs)'
  <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-cnames-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-12-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-cnames/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-cnames/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:18:55 +0100

Hi,

I only wanted to say that I have read this and think it is ok to publish.

Magnus

The IESG skrev 2010-11-23 18:37:
> _______________________________________________
> IETF-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------