Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g718-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 00:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for G.718 Speech/Audio
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g718-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2010-12-10

This document specifies the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP)
payload format for the Embedded Variable Bit-Rate (EV-VBR) speech/
audio codec, specified in ITU-T G.718.  A media type registration for
this RTP payload format is also included.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g718-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.