Subject: [AVT] Status of monitoring architecture for RTP - Need a new author

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 19:57:21 +0200

Hi,

We have discussed the subject of monitoring architecture is the last IETF
meetings and there seems to be an interest to continue the work. The current
author of the individual draft
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-avt-monarch-01 does not have the time
to continue editing the document.

We are looking for someone who is willing to take this work and prepare a
new monitoring architecture document that will capture the last comments and
enable us to have a working group document.

Please let the AVT chairs know if you are interested and have the time to
progress this work.

Thanks

Roni Even

AVT co-chair

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:57:09 +0800

I am interested and would like to volunteer.

---

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 16:39:03 +0200

Thanks to all those who volunteered. The AVT chairs will discuss and appoint
an author/authors after the new year.

Happy Holidays

Roni Even

AVT co-chair

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Roni
Even
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2010 7:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [AVT] Status of monitoring architecture for RTP - Need a new author

Hi,

Thanks

Roni Even

AVT co-chair