Subject: [AVTCORE] Request for review: The ARIA Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol(SRTP)

From: Woo-Hwan Kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:32:53 +0900

AVT experts,

Let me make a request for review
on the draft " The ARIA Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time
Transport Protocol(SRTP) ".

Any comments would be appreciated.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nsri-avtcore-aria-srtp-00

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2012/2/22
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-nsri-avtcore-aria-srtp-00.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-nsri-avtcore-aria-srtp-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Woo-Hwan Kim and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-nsri-avtcore-aria-srtp
Revision:        00
Title:           The ARIA Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time
Transport Protocol(SRTP)
Creation date:   2012-02-22
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10

Abstract:
  This document describes the use of the ARIA block cipher algorithm
  within the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for providing
  confidentiality for the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) traffic
  and for the control traffic for RTP, the Real-time Transport Control
  Protocol (RTCP).  It details three modes of operation (CTR, CCM, GCM)
  and a SRTP Key Derivation Function for ARIA.

The IETF Secretariat