Subject: [AVTCORE] RTP Payload Format for High Efficiency Video Coding

From: Thomas Schierl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:34:39 +0100

Dear all,

We just submitted the initial draft of the RTP payload format for HEVC. 
A presentation is planned for the Paris meeting.

Best regards,
Thomas

Dr.-Ing. Thomas Schierl

Head of Multimedia Communications Group
Image Processing Department
[email-masked]

Tel.	+49 30 31002-227
Fax	+49 30 31002-190
Skype	thomas.schierl

Fraunhofer HHI - Heinrich Hertz Institute
Einsteinufer 37, 10587 Berlin, Germany
http://www.hhi.fraunhofer.de/ip/mc

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action: draft-schierl-payload-rtp-h265-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 27 Feb 2012 00:20:31 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for High Efficiency Video Coding
	Author(s)       : Thomas Schierl
                           Stephan Wenger
                           Ye-Kui Wang
                           Miska M. Hannuksela
	Filename        : draft-schierl-payload-rtp-h265-00.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2012-02-27

    This memo describes an RTP payload format for High Efficiency Video
    Coding (HEVC) [HEVC], which is currently being developed by the
    Joint Collaborative Team on Video Coding (JCT-VC).  The RTP payload
    format allows for packetization of one or more Network Abstraction
    Layer  (NAL)  units  in  each  RTP  packet  payload,  as  well  as
    fragmentation of a NAL unit into multiple RTP packets.  Furthermore,
    it supports transmission of an HEVC stream over a single as well as
    multiple RTP flows.  The payload format has wide applicability in
    videoconferencing,  Internet  video  streaming,  and  high  bit-rate
    entertainment-quality video, among others.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schierl-payload-rtp-h265-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schierl-payload-rtp-h265-00.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

--------------------
visit us at

GSMA Mobile World Congress
27 February - 1 March 2012 / Barcelona, Spain / Hall 2.0, booth 2E41

embedded world 2012
28 February - 1 March 2012 / Nuremberg, Germany / Hall 5, booth 5-228

CeBIT 2012
March 6-10, 2012 / Hannover, Germany 

www.hhi.fraunhofer.de/events