Subject: [AVTCORE] Draft minutes

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:57:18 +0200

WG,

Draft minutes for Paris are now available. Please review and provide
feedback.

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/minutes/minutes-83-avtcore.htm

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:33:53 +0200

WG,

I have received a correction from Jonathan Lennox. When trying to upload
the new version I found a bug in the meeting material manager. In trying
to work around it I deleted the online version of minutes. Until a new
version is available online please use the attached one.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2012-04-23 12:57, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund