Subject: [AVTCORE] Have you or plan to implement draft-ietf-avtcore-feedback-supression-rtp

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 08:23:44 +0200

WG,

IESG is asking about implementations or at least plans to implement RTCP
Extension for Third-party Loss Report
(draft-ietf-avtcore-feedback-supression-rtp-16). I had in the write up
simple indicated that I didn't know about any. But I didn't ask the list.

So if you are implementing or plan to implement can you please send a
statement to the list or at least me privately so that I can more
accurately represent the situation. That will hopefully reduce the
concerns from the IESG.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------