Subject: [AVTCORE] Adopting a WG item for RTP stream duplication?

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 16:46:37 +0200

WG,

In Paris we took a hum on adopting a WG item for RTP Stream Duplication.
The problem this tries to address is described in
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-begen-avtcore-rtp-duplication/

The result in the meeting room was minuted as: A fair amount of people
supporting a WG item, none against.

See more about this item (Agenda Item 10) in the minutes
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/minutes/minutes-83-avtcore.htm

Thus I would like to ask the rest of the WG if they support or oppose
the creation of a WG item for defining how to best perform RTP stream
Duplication.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
(WG Chair)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------