Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:54:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multiple Media Types in an RTP Session
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                          Colin Perkins
                          Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-10-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies how an RTP session can contain media streams
   with media from multiple media types such as audio, video, and text.
   This has been restricted by the RTP Specification, and thus this
   document updates RFC 3550 to enable this behavior for applications
   that satisfy the applicability for using multiple media types in a
   single RTP session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 10:53:58 +0100

WG,

This version has no changes compared to the
draft-westerlund-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-00

An update is planned.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2012-10-11 23:54, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------