Subject: [AVTCORE] WG adopting Circuit Breaker (draft-perkins-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-01)

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 12:22:45 +0100

WG,

We had a call regarding adopting circuit breakers at the WG meeting
which was very strong for adopting. We had a on the list call in April.
They all point towards adopting this document as a WG item. Considering
this I don't see any reason for doing another consensus call on the
list. If someone thinks such a one is needed please contact the chairs.

I will go forward requesting a milestone. To ensure that we have drafts
submitted in a timely fashion we will go ahead allow WG versions to be
submitted.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------