Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 06:18:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Options for Securing RTP Sessions
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   The Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) is used in a large number of
   different application domains and environments.  This hetrogeneity
   implies that different security mechanisms are needed to provide
   services such as confidentiality, integrity and source authentication
   of RTP/RTCP packets suitable for the various environments.  The range
   of solutions makes it difficult for RTP-based application developers
   to pick the most suitable mechanism.  This document provides an
   overview of a number of security solutions for RTP, and gives
   guidance for developers on how to choose the appropriate security
   mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:19:56 +0200

Hi WG,

This version contains only minor editorial updates. The authors would
appreciate a review with comments.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2012-10-22 15:18, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------