Subject: [AVTCORE] avtcore -session for IETF85 -requests for agenda time

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 01:34:41 +0200

Hi,
This is the schedule for AVTcore.  Note that the agenda is not final and can
change. Final meeting agenda will be published on October 10th .

    avtcore Session 1 (2:00:00)

    Monday November 5th , Afternoon Session I 1300-1500

    Room Name: Grand Ballroom D

  ---------------------------------------------

    avtcore Session 2 (1:00:00)

    Thursday November 8th , Afternoon Session III 1730-1830

    Room Name: Salon D

    ---------------------------------------------

If you wish to have agenda time at the upcoming meeting in Atlanta regarding
AVTcore work, please send an agenda request to the AVTcore chairs. We are
trying to prepare the agenda early and not wait for the last minute.

Payload WG is not meeting in Paris and we may allocate some time to resolve
open issues regarding payload drafts time permitting. 

Note the document submission deadline are October 15th   for initial
document (00 drafts) and October 22nd  is the final submission date.

Roni Even

AVTcore co-chair