Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] WGLC on srtp not mandatory and security options drafts -reminder - please review !!!!!!!

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:51:17 +0300

Hi,

We had earlier reviews from Dan Wing and Alan Johnston.

The WG chairs will appreciate more reviews. So the WGLC will be extended by
one week till October 6Th .

Thanks

Roni Even

AVTcore co-chair

From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 04 September, 2013 1:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: WGLC on srtp not mandatory and security options drafts

Hi,

The chairs of AVTcore would like to start a WGLC on the following two
drafts:

1.       Securing the RTP Protocol Framework: Why RTP Does Not Mandate a
Single Media Security Solution in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avt-srtp-not-mandatory-13 

2.       Options for Securing RTP Sessions in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-06 

These documents are related and we would like to move them forward together.

We had good reviews thanks to  Dan Wings and Alan Johnston and are looking
for more reviews also from non-security expert people

The WGLC will end on September 29th . 

Please review and send comments to the list.

Thanks

Roni Even