Subject: [AVTCORE] FW: I-D Action: draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage-01.txt

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 03:21:12 +0000

Here is the update of draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage-01 based on comments received on the list so far.
Changes include:
1. Remove section 3 for update to RFC3551.
2. Clarification for the purpose of this document in the abstract and introduction section.
3. Update "Use of Dynamic payload type" section and add a table to clarify what is updated in the registry.
The diff is:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage-01

Regards!
-Qin
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 9:43 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guideline for dynamic payload type number usage policy
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
                          Roni Even
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-09-08

Abstract:
   The RTP Profile for Audio and Video Conferences with Minimal Control
   (RTP/AVP) is the basis for many other profiles, such as the Secure
   Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP/SAVP), the Extended RTP Profile for
   Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP)-Based Feedback (RTP/
   AVPF), and the Extended Secure RTP Profile for RTCP-Based Feedback
   (RTP/SAVPF).  This document provides guidelines for payload type
   number usage policy when dynamic payload type allocation is used.
   Also this document updates closed IANA registry "RTP Payload types
   (PT) for standard audio and video encodings".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt