Subject: [AVTCORE] Verifying consensus on draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-09

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 07:54:34 +0200

WG,

After the WG last call on -03 there has been a number of changes, both
to fix the WG last call comments as well as resolving ID-nits. Due to
the amount of changes I do not want to request publication as proposed
standard until I have verified that the WG still has consensus on this WG.

Please review the changes to ensure that you still think this document
should be published as proposed standard. Provide any comments by
September the 12th.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
WG chair

---

From: "Peck, Michael A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 13:29:13 +0000

I reviewed the latest draft, and I believe it is ready for publication as
proposed standard.

Mike Peck

On 9/3/13 1:54 AM, "Magnus Westerlund" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt