Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:44:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Topologies
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                          Stephan Wenger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document discusses point to point and multi-endpoint topologies
   used in Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP)-based environments.  In
   particular, centralized topologies commonly employed in the video
   conferencing industry are mapped to the RTP terminology.

   This document is updated with additional topologies and is intended
   to replace RFC 5117.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:05:14 +0200

WG,

Stephan and I have updated this draft. Likely the most impacting change
is the renaming of the Source Projection Middlebox to Selective
Forwarding Middlebox and De-composite Endpoint to Split Component Endpoint.

There is also quite a bit of new text in the topologies description
expanding on some behaviors. A large number of editorial changes has
also happened.

The Topologies properties section is not yet updated with all the
topologies. Something for the next version.

So please review and provide feedback.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2013-10-22 00:44, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------