Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 08:24:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Clock Source Signalling
	Author(s)       : Aidan Williams
                          Kevin Gross
                          Ray van Brandenburg
                          Hans Stokking
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-07.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-10-02

Abstract:
   NTP format timestamps are used by several RTP protocols for
   synchronisation and statistical measurements.  This memo specifies
   SDP signalling identifying timestamp reference clock sources and SDP
   signalling identifying the media clock sources in a multimedia
   session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 08:57:15 +0200

WG,

As Individual I am happy with this version. I think it can be progressed
to publication request.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2013-10-02 17:24, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------