Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 09:07:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP and Leap Seconds
	Author(s)       : Kevin Gross
                          Ray van Brandenburg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-01

Abstract:
   This document discusses issues that arise when RTP sessions span
   Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) leap seconds.  It updates RFC 3550
   to describe how RTP senders and receivers should behave in the
   presence of leap seconds.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 12:51:07 +0200

WG,

We did WG last call the -03. Some feedback was provided. There has been
updates to the draft. I will now perform the write-up, and the WG gets
some few more days to consider the changes before I will request
publication.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2013-10-01 18:07, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------