Subject: [AVTCORE] AVTcore at IETF88 - agenda time requests

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 19:04:04 +0300

Hi,

This is the preliminary agenda:

Please send the WG chairs requests for agenda time. We may allocate some
agenda time to payload based on available time

    avtcore Session 

Thursday  , afternoon session II 15:20 - 17:20 

    Room Name: Regency C

Some important dates:

*	2013-10-11 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
*	2013-10-21 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all
drafts, including -00) by UTC 24:00, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/> .
*	2013-10-23 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC
24:00, upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi> .
*	2013-10-25 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at
UTC 24:00.
*	2013-10-28 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 24:00,
upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi> .

Roni Even 

AVTcore chair