Subject: [AVTCORE] Milestones changed for avtcore WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 05:15:03 -0700

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/avtcore/charter/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 13:23:19 +0100

Hi,

I don't know if this is a bug or not. However, what triggered this was
that we chairs have submitted a request for two Milestones for the
following drafts:

draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-01
draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-optimisation-00

They await AD approval

Cheers

Magnus

On 2013-10-30 13:15, IETF Secretariat wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------