Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-ekt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:39:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Encrypted Key Transport for Secure RTP
	Author(s)       : David A. McGrew
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-ekt-01.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   Encrypted Key Transport (EKT) is an extension to Secure Real-time
   Transport Protocol (SRTP) that provides for the secure transport of
   SRTP master keys, Rollover Counters, and other information, within
   SRTP or SRTCP.  This facility enables SRTP to work for decentralized
   conferences with minimal control.

   This note defines EKT, and also describes how to use it with SDP
   Security Descriptions, DTLS-SRTP, and MIKEY.  These other key
   management protocols provide an EKT key to everyone in a session, and
   EKT coordinates the keys within the session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-ekt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-ekt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-ekt-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/