Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 15:58:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The ARIA Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol(SRTP)
	Author(s)       : Woo-Hwan Kim
                          Jungkeun Lee
                          Dong-Chan Kim
                          Je-Hong Park
                          Daesung Kwon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-06.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2013-11-19

Abstract:
   This document defines the use of the ARIA block cipher algorithm
   within the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for providing
   confidentiality for the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) traffic
   and for the control traffic for RTP, the RTP Control Protocol (RTCP).
   It details three modes of operation (CTR, CCM, GCM) and a SRTP Key
   Derivation Function for ARIA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:35:34 +0100

Hi,

I have now requested publication for the ARIA cipher in SRTP.

Authors, thanks for the diligent work in resolving the issues.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

On 2013-11-20 00:58, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------