Subject: [AVTCORE] Milestones changed for avtcore WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 02:10:12 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit Specification for Inter-destination Media
Playout Synchronization in RTP to IESG for publication as Proposed
Standard", added draft-ietf-avtcore-idms to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit an Overview of RTP Security Solutions as
Informational", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "RTP and Leap Seconds as proposed standard",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit SRTP Cryptographic Transform(s) on the ARIA
algorithm and corresponding key-management profiles for Security
Descriptions, MIKEY and DTLS-SRTP for publication as proposed
standard", resolved as "Done".

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/avtcore/charter/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 11:29:09 +0100

WG,

So this and the previous message on the AVTCORE Milestones are in
regards to the following.

1) The below is marking some milestones as done for items we have
requested publication for.

2) Added the IDMS draft to the milestone as it still in the draft
section of the data tracker, thus correctly  indicating which milestone
it is related to.

The previous email was the AD approving our milestone suggestions for
the different parts of the multiple SSRCs in the same RTP sessions.
Creating explicit milestones for the basic multiple SSRCs and the report
group optimization.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2013-11-22 11:10, IETF Secretariat wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------