Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 01:04:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Options for Securing RTP Sessions
        Authors         : Magnus Westerlund
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-10.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2014-01-15

Abstract:
   The Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) is used in a large number of
   different application domains and environments.  This heterogeneity
   implies that different security mechanisms are needed to provide
   services such as confidentiality, integrity and source authentication
   of RTP/RTCP packets suitable for the various environments.  The range
   of solutions makes it difficult for RTP-based application developers
   to pick the most suitable mechanism.  This document provides an
   overview of a number of security solutions for RTP, and gives
   guidance for developers on how to choose the appropriate security
   mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 10:12:03 +0100

WG,

The document didn't get any discusses when going through IESG approval,
but we got some comments that we liked to address, thus this update that
changes some wording etc. See diff link below.

Please provide quick feedback on these changes if any, as I expect it to
be approved soon.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2014-01-15 10:04, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------