Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 10:09:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Sending Multiple Media Streams in a Single RTP Session
        Authors         : Jonathan Lennox
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Qin Wu
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-01-13

Abstract:
   This document expands and clarifies the behavior of the Real-Time
   Transport Protocol (RTP) endpoints when they are sending multiple
   media streams in a single RTP session.  In particular, issues
   involving RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) messages are described.

   This document updates RFC 3550 in regards to handling of multiple
   SSRCs per endpoint in RTP sessions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:17:41 +0000

This is a keep-alive version; no content changes.
Colin

On 13 Jan 2014, at 18:09, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/