Subject: [AVTCORE] Last Call: <draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-09.txt> (RTP Clock Source Signalling) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 07:18:29 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport Core
Maintenance WG (avtcore) to consider the following document:
- 'RTP Clock Source Signalling'
  <draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-01-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   NTP format timestamps are used by several RTP protocols for
   synchronisation and statistical measurements.  This memo specifies
   SDP signalling identifying timestamp reference clock sources and SDP
   signalling identifying the media clock sources in a multimedia
   session.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.