Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 10:26:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Topologies
        Authors         : Magnus Westerlund
                          Stephan Wenger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-02.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2014-05-27

Abstract:
   This document discusses point to point and multi-endpoint topologies
   used in Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP)-based environments.  In
   particular, centralized topologies commonly employed in the video
   conferencing industry are mapped to the RTP terminology.

   This document is updated with additional topologies and is intended
   to replace RFC 5117.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 17:37:52 +0000

Hi all,

Magnus and I just posted an update to the topologies-update draft.  There
are a few editorial changes elsewhere, but the substance of the update
from -01 to -02 is in section 4.  We authors believe that the draft is now
complete to the point a draft of this nature can be complete--people will
continue to dream up new topologies in the future.  Insofar, this draft
can only be a snapshot of the current situation, as it is know to us.

Any review is welcome.  We would especially like to invite the authors of
the taxonomy draft (in CC) to check whether, and where, alignment with
their document is required or desirable.  Thanks in advance.

Our hope is that the draft can be last-called soon.

Thanks,
Stephan

On 27.5.14, 10:26, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt