Subject: [AVTCORE] Liason statement from IMTC SIP Parity Activity Group

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 13:13:25 +0200

WG,

The IETF has received an liaison statement from the IMTC SIP Parity
Activity Group:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1323/

The WG chairs are considering a reply. If you want to provide any
feedback on the specification that you consider suitable to come from
the WG, please provide such suggestion no later than end of next week
(25th of May). The deadline for any reply is the 30th of May.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------