Subject: [AVTCORE] WG Chair will on parental leave

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:34:36 +0200

WG,

I wanted to inform you that I will be on parental leave for the rest of
this year and take care of my daughter that was born last year before
the Berlin IETF. I will be back working in mid January.

Roni Even will be responsible for the WG by himself, unless need arises
for a second WG chair. You are welcome to contact the WG's AD Alissa
Cooper ([email-masked]) if you see such need.

I wish you all success with the WG's work!

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------