Subject: [AVTCORE] Verifying consensus on draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-13

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 08:41:32 +0300

WG,

As result of the AD review and some comments within the WG, a number of
changes has been done to this document from the -11 version. 

Before progressing to IETF last call, I like to have the WG have one week
until the 22th of July to review the changes to this document.

So please any comments on these changes as soon as possible.

Thanks

Roni

---

From: John Mattsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:13:23 +0000

I sent sone comments on -13 directly to Kevin that he quickly has promised
to fix (included below).

With these fixed in the upcoming –14 version I think the draft is ready to
move to IETF last call.

John

- [s13]  the GCM tables says “Default key lifetime”, while the CCM
tables says “Maximum key lifetime”, I think all tables should say
“Maximum key lifetime”.

- [10.2] “The 32-bit optional SRTCP MKI index and 32-bit SRTCP
authentication tag” They are both variable length

- [s3] “with SDES, DTLS and MIKEY” -> “with SDES, DTLS-SRTP and MIKEY”

- [s9.2] “Payload Type PT (8 bits)” -> “Payload Type PT (7 bits)”

- “SRTCP MKI index” -> “SRTCP MKI”

- [Table 13] For 16 byte tags, the values for CCM and GCM are swapped.

From:  Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date:  Sunday 13 July 2014 01:41
To:  "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc:  Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Subject:  [AVTCORE] Verifying consensus on
draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-13

WG,

 
Thanks
Roni