Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 02:53:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Sending Multiple Media Streams in a Single RTP Session
        Authors         : Jonathan Lennox
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Qin Wu
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This memo expands and clarifies the behaviour of Real-time Transport
   Protocol (RTP) endpoints that use multiple synchronization sources
   (SSRCs).  This occurs, for example, when an endpoint sends multiple
   media streams in a single RTP session.  This memo updates RFC 3550
   with regards to handling multiple SSRCs per endpoint in RTP sessions,
   with a particular focus on RTCP behaviour.  It also updates RFC 4585
   to update and clarify the calculation of the timeout of SSRCs and the
   inclusion of feedback messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/