Subject: [AVTCORE] Removing milestone for RTCP in Overlay Multicast

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:20:44 -0500

WG,

We currently have the following milestone.

Mar 2015 	
Submit Real-Time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP) in Overlay Multicast
for Proposed Standard

There has been no significant activity on this topic for more than 3
years. Therefore the proposals is that we remove the milestone.

If you object against this, please speak up no later than the 15th of
April.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------