Subject: [AVTCORE] Discussing scope and charter for proposed End-to-end secured conferencing WG

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:16:12 -0500

WG,

We will have some initial discussion about the scope and charter for
proposing a new WG to perform the work on End-to-end secured RTP based
conferencing. This discussion will happen today (25th of March) at
16:40. We will meet at the IETF message board.

Anyone interested is welcome to attend.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:48:00 -0500

Hi,

Some initial draft for charter is available here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13EkSY9ggsG0DvAdufUah71Jl6NIXE-IwhEf9_zWUt9g/edit

/Magnus

On 2015-03-25 09:16, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund