Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 00:26:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Sending Multiple Types of Media in a Single RTP Session
        Authors         : Magnus Westerlund
                          Colin Perkins
                          Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-07-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies how an RTP session can contain RTP Streams
   with media from multiple media types such as audio, video, and text.
   This has been restricted by the RTP Specification, and thus this
   document updates RFC 3550 and RFC 3551 to enable this behaviour for
   applications that satisfy the applicability for using multiple media
   types in a single RTP session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:13:25 +0200

WG,

This update completes the editing of this draft. It is now ready for WG 
last call according to us authors.

/Magnus
(As author)

Den 2015-07-20 kl. 09:26, skrev [email-masked]:
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
>

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------