Subject: [AVTCORE] Adoption of draft-even-avtcore-rfc5285-bis-01 as WG item

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 14:33:48 +0900

WG,

In today's meeting we discussed adopting "A General Mechanism for RTP 
Header Extensions" (draft-even-avtcore-rfc5285-bis-01) and there was 
strong support and no opposition to adopt this. Thus, I hereby want to 
verify the call for adoption. If you support or oppose the adoption of 
this as WG document, please provide feedback to the WG mailing list no 
later than the 18th of November.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:22:00 +0100

WG,

I have see no additional feedback from the WG on this subject. Thus, I 
declare strong consensus for adopting as WG item an update of RFC5285.

I will request that the AD approves the proposed milestone:

Sep 2016 	
Submit update for A General Mechanism for RTP Header Extensions 
(RFC5285) for publication as proposed standard

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
AVTCORE WG chair

Den 2015-11-03 kl. 06:33, skrev Magnus Westerlund:
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
>

-- 

Magnus Westerlund