Subject: [AVTCORE] Milestones changed for avtcore WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 21:24:22 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit Multiple Media Types in an RTP Session for
publication as proposed standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit Update to the RTP Specification (RFC3550)
regarding Sending Multiple Media Streams in a Single RTP Session:
Grouping RTCP Reception Statistics and Other Feedback as proposed
standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit Update to the RTP Specification (RFC3550)
regarding Sending Multiple Media Streams in a Single RTP Session as
proposed standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Congestion Control: Circuit Breakers for
Unicast Sessions for publication as proposed standard", set due date
to December 2015 from June 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit Guidelines for using the Multiplexing
Features of RTP for Informational", set due date to November 2016 from
May 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit Multipath RTP  as experimental RFC ", set
due date to November 2016 from November 2015.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/avtcore/charter/