Subject: [AVTCORE] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5285-bis-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 02:07:01 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5285-bis-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5285-bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

OLD: The other major change is to update the requirement from the RTP
   specification and[RFC5285]

NEW: The other major change is to update the requirement from the RTP
   specification [RFC5285]

---

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 11:49:58 +0000

Hi,
The text is correct, thses are two different documents. I can change

The other major change is to update the requirement from the RTP  specification and[RFC5285]
To
The other major change is to update the requirement from the RTP  specification [RFC3550] and [RFC5285]

Roni
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Benoit Claise [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: יום ה 22 יוני 2017 12:07
> To: The IESG
> Cc: [email-masked]; Magnus Westerlund; avtcore-
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5285-bis-12:
> (with COMMENT)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
>