Subject: [AVTCORE] [Less Than a Week to the Paper Deadline] ACM BuildSys 2019 - Nov. 13-14 - New York City

From: Mostafa Mirshekari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 15:51:59 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

We want to remind you that the abstract registration deadline for ACM
International Conference on Systems for Energy-Efficient Built
Environments, Cities, and Transportation (ACM BuildSys) is less than a week
away. The conference will be held Nov. 13-14 in New York City, NY, USA.
Please register your abstracts and submit your papers using the following
link:

Submission site: https://buildsys19.hotcrp.com/

Important Notes:

   -

   Buildsys is ranked A by the Core conference ranking system
   -

   This year, a subset of the best papers in the ACM Buildsys proceedings
   will be fast tracked to the ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks with minor
   revisions, upon author’s agreement.
   -

   Other than the Regular papers (10 pages) and Notes papers (4 pages),
   this year we will also have abstract only papers (2 pages), where the
   presentation will include a very short oral and an optional poster
   presentation.

BuildSys 2019 Call for Papers:

http://buildsys.acm.org/2019/cfp.html
<http://trackmyemails.org/1c92e995d1f999d35dde2f1bac182f67/68f1463cc25bf02fd9520626693119e1/4a085d30c51dc7f053a47499245dc251.html>

Paper Submission Important Dates:

Abstract Registration: June 15, 2019, AOE

Paper Submission: June 22, 2019, AOE.

Paper Notification: August 1st, 2019, AOE

---------------------

Regards,

Mostafa Mirshekari and Clayton Miller

BuildSys 2019 Publicity Chairs