Subject: [AVTCORE] Last Call: <draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml-02.txt> (RTP Payload for TTML Timed Text) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 06:18:46 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport Core
Maintenance WG (avtcore) to consider the following document: - 'RTP Payload
for TTML Timed Text'
  <draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-10-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo describes a Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
   format for TTML, an XML based timed text format for live and file
   based workflows from W3C.  This payload format is specifically
   targeted at live workflows using TTML.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.