Subject: [AVTCORE] Draft agenda for AVTCore at IETF 108

From: Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 16:31:01 -0400

The draft agenda for IETF 108 is available at https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-108-avtcore/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-108-avtcore/> , and also below.

Please let the chairs know if you have any comments or amendments.  Thanks!

Jonathan Lennox
AVTCore co-chair.

   Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance (avtcore) Working Group
======================================================

CHAIRS:  Jonathan Lennox    
         Bernard Aboba      

AGENDA

Thursday, 30 July, 2020  13:00 - 13:50 UTC
-------------------------------------------------

1. Note Well, Note Takers, Agenda Bashing - (Chairs, 13:00, 10 min)

   Thank you to Rachel and Roni - welcome to Bernard!

   Published RFCs:
       RFC 8759 (was draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml)

   Status of working group drafts:
      draft-ietf-avtext-rid-09
                    [RFC Editor Queue: AUTH48]
      draft-ietf-avtcore-multiplex-guidelines-12
      draft-ietf-payload-tsvcis-05
                    [RFC Editor Queue: EDIT]
      draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-13
      draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-optimisation-12
                    [RFC Editor Queue: RFC-EDITOR]
      draft-ietf-avtext-lrr-07
                    [RFC Editor Queue: MISREF]

      draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message-07
		    [Publication Requested]

      draft-ietf-payload-vp9-10
                    [Ready for WGLC?]

      draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs-03
                    [In progress]

      draft-ietf-payload-tetra-03
	            [expired, new version required]
      draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking-10
		    [Completed WGLC, draft expired, new version required]

2. Multi-party real-time text (Gunnar Hellström, 13:10, 15 min)
      draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-mix-07
      draft-hellstrom-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-solutions-02

3. Multiplexing Scheme Updates for QUIC (Bernard Aboba, 13:25, 10 min)
      draft-aboba-avtcore-rfc7983bis-00   

4. RTP Payload for VVC (Shuai Zhao, 13:35, 10 min)
      draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc-02

5. RTP Payload for EVC (Shuai Zhao, 13:45, 5 min)
      draft-zhao-avtcore-rtp-evc-02