Subject: [AVTCORE] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 05:13:53 -0700

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Thanks for this document, I found it pretty easy to read, and it looks useful.

One minor nit on your packet diagram:

Due to where the '|' character is, it looks like the FMT-CCFB field is 5 and
half bits long, which probably isn't intended!

Regards,
Rob