Subject: [AVTCORE] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 19:58:41 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ questions ]]

[ section 3.1 ]

* If L=0, do we need text about how to treat report entries with
  non-zero ECN and ATO fields?

  Separately, what's a good mnemonic for "L"?  My instinct was to treat it
  as the "Loss" bit, but with the meaning the values 0 and 1 reversed that
  doesn't actually work very well.

[[ nits ]]

[ section 1 ]

* "to have generic...format" -> "to have a generic...format", perhaps

[ section 3.1 ]

* "sent previous reports" -> "previous reports sent", perhaps?

[ section 7 ]

* "a=ecn-capaable-rtp:" -> "a=ecn-capable-rtp:"

[ section 8 ]

* "ECN marking marking information" -> "ECN marking information"