Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 12:28:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multiplexing Scheme Updates for QUIC
        Authors         : Bernard Aboba
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-11-21

Abstract:
   This document defines how QUIC, Datagram Transport Layer Security
   (DTLS), Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP), RTP Control Protocol
   (RTCP), Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN), Traversal Using
   Relays around NAT (TURN), and ZRTP packets are multiplexed on a
   single receiving socket.

   This document updates RFC 7983 and RFC 5764.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/