Subject: [AVTCORE] Update on IETF 109 Action Items

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 19:06:21 -0800

Action Items in Progress

1. WGLC for VP9

Announcement:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/xPCJbp8CKbPZHSvmOW_lUoEzHxc/
Conclusion:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/x0eOVADsXhZdT3CG5Om9g2FqzAo/

Next step: Authors to submit a new draft addressing the comments.

2. WGLC on frame marking.

Announcement:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/LReN9QCN8tTsYZ0AfaLdanV2BpY/
Conclusion:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/mRMZys7ixjQnoiPPYWnkgv9woCo/

Next step: Discussion at the January 28, 2021 virtual interim.

5. WGLC for multi-party RTT

Announcement:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/tjGlWlXL5a54nhgl5nRV3jkD_tk/
Conclusion:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/D21at5Y8xfYNh5d-w-ncWPQ7g2w/

Next step: indication of whether comments are resolved (lack of comment
indicates resolution) by December 24, 2020.

6. Call for Adoption on cryptex

Announcement:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/B2dFveGsRGjEx36iEwd9AUVdot8/
Conclusion:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/pTxfqtNuJlJ51u01soAb3Q_AAQE/

Next step:  Authors to submit a WG draft.

8. VVC authors to request WG guidance on open Issues

Followup in progress.

Next steps: Potential discussion at the January 28, 2021 Virtual Interim.

9. WGLC on JPEG XS

Announcement:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/1pNnyFv_Ey9WMgC6GWPWMVoIgz8/
Conclusion:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/taqmu8ucbmTeavF_JPKqwuukbho/

Next step: Discussion at the January 28, 2021 virtual interim.

10. QUIC multiplexing resubmitted as a WG draft

Resubmitted as: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis

IETF 109 Action Items Still Outstanding

3. Chairs to follow up with authors on tetra draft and maybe revise the
milestone.

4. Authors of rtp-evc draft to submit as a WG draft.

7. Sergio to submit a draft on Sframe generic RTP encapsulation

   ETA: Prior to the January 28, 20201 virtual interim