Subject: [AVTCORE] Action item update

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 08:37:50 -0800

Action Items in Progress

1. Publication Request for VP9

Draft revised in response to WGLC comments.

Next step: WG Chair writeup.

2. WGLC on frame marking.

Next step: Confirmation of consensus from the interim meeting on the
mailing list.

3. Chairs to follow up with authors on tetra draft and maybe revise the
milestone.

4. rtp-evc as a WG draft (done)

WG draft submitted, approved and available here:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-evc

5. Publication request for multi-party RTT

Next step: WG Chair writeup.

6. cryptex as WG work item (done)

Authors submitted a WG draft, available here:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-cryptex

7. Sergio et al. to submit a draft on Sframe generic RTP encapsulation

   ETA: Prior to IETF 110

8. VVC authors to request WG guidance on open Issues

Followup in progress.

Next steps: Discussion at IETF 110.

9. WGLC on JPEG XS

Next step: New WGLC after authors submit draft revision.

10. QUIC multiplexing as a WG draft

Resubmitted as: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis

Next step: incorporation of comments from Martin Thomson