Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-evc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 17:28:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for Essential Video Coding (EVC)
        Authors         : Shuai Zhao
                          Stephan Wenger
                          Youngkwon Lim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-evc-01.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2021-02-04

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP payload format for the video coding
   standard ISO/IEC International Standard 23094-1 [EVC], also known as
   Essential Video Coding [EVC] and developed by ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29/WG11
   (MPEG).  The RTP payload format allows for packetization of one or
   more Network Abstraction Layer (NAL) units in each RTP packet payload
   as well as fragmentation of a NAL unit into multiple RTP packets.
   The payload format has wide applicability in videoconferencing,
   Internet video streaming, and high-bitrate entertainment-quality
   video, among other applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-evc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-evc-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-evc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-evc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/