Subject: [AVTCORE] AVTCORE Status Update and Action Items

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 14:18:08 -0700

AVTCORE Action Items

1. RTP-mixer formatting of multi-party Real-time text
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-mix

Status: AD Evaluation (Murray Kutcheraway)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-mix/13/

2. Framemarking
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking

Status: Completed WGLC, open issue remaining.
Consensus to publish as Experimental.

Action items:
  a. Mo to address the remaining open issue (see below) in -13.
  b. Chairs to Issue BCP 78/79 acknowledgement request and request for IPR
discussion.
  c. Chairs to submit publication request.

Remaining issue: VP9 discardable non-reference frame indicator:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/JA4b0XAllPtrSiTRxr8JIeGWR7E/

3. VP9 RTP Payload
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-payload-vp9

Status: Completed WGLC. Open issue remaining (SDP).

Action item: Bernard to submit publication request once -12 is submitted.

4. JPEG XS
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs

Status: Completed WGLC, all issues resolved.

Action items:
  a. Chairs to Issue BCP 78/79 acknowledgement request.
  b. Chairs to submit publication request.

5. QUIC multiplexing.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis

Next step: incorporation of comments from Martin Thomson