Subject: [AVTCORE] IPR Disclosures on draft-ietf-payload-vp9

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 08:37:43 -0800

This is to remind the WG that there are IPR disclosures filed on
draft-ietf-payload-vp9:
Date
ID
Statement
2020-11-23 4497 Nokia Technologies Oy's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-payload-vp9 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/4497/>
(Updates ID#: 4496)
2020-11-23 4496 Nokia Technologies Oy's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-payload-vp9 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/4496/>
2020-11-20 4491 Nokia Technologies Oy's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-payload-vp9 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/4491/>
2015-05-04 2593 Vidyo, Inc.'s Statement about IPR related to
draft-uberti-payload-vp9 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2593/>
Source:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?draft=draft-ietf-payload-vp9&submit=draft&rfc=&doctitle=&group=&holder=&iprtitle=&patent=

Several of the disclosures have previously been posted to the WG mailing
list.

BCP 78/79 cover IPR issues within the IETF, as described in the Note Well.

Are there any WG participants who object to proceeding with a Request for
Publication for draft-ietf-payload-vp9, given these IPR declarations?