Subject: [AVTCORE] Potential alternative day/time for the AVTCORE WG meeting

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 13:46:30 -0700

Some potential presenters at the IETF 111 AVTCORE WG meeting have noted
that the current date/time conflicts with the meeting of the MASQUE WG.
This is a concern for those people interested in Video over QUIC, since
MASQUE is working on HTTP/3 datagrams, among other things.

The Secretariat has given us some potential alternative dates/times. I
would like to understand if these dates/times are good/bad/indifferent for
WG participants and presenters.

In particular, if you are presenting and cannot make one or both of these
alternate times (or have a strong preference for the existing time), please
speak up:

 Wednesday 12:00 Pacific, vs CORE, GENDISPATCH, MADINAS, ANRW, SIDROPS,
RTGWG, TLS, IPPM. CORE and AVTCORE don’t list each other as conflicts but I
think in the past this has been discouraged, so I’m not sure if this is the
best option.

- Friday 16:00 Pacific, vs INTAREA, CFRG, OPSAWG, LSR, PIM, TEEP, TSVAREA.
No listed conflicts for this one either.

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 22:18:04 +0100

The clash with MASQUE is unfortunate, thanks for looking into alternatives.
Friday looks like the strongest option to me.