Subject: [AVTCORE] Agenda and slides for IETF 111

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 12:46:14 -0700

The IETF 111 AVTCORE meeting will take place on Monday, July 26 .   At this
point, we'd like to finalize the agenda as well as get slides posted to the
materials management site by Friday, July 23, 2021.

Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance (avtcore) Working Group

===============================================================

CHAIRS:  Jonathan Lennox

         Bernard Aboba

IETF 111 AGENDA

Monday, July 26, 2021

16:00 - 18:00 Pacific Time

Session III, Room 1

IETF 111 Info: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/111/

Meeting URL: https://gce.conf.meetecho.com/conference/?group=avtcore

Etherpad: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-111-avtcore

Slides:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19oE_q0i3--Yf13ESrAcR_CyUeJ7AVaw0sEawLb7_r7U/

-------------------------------------------------

1. Preliminaries (Chairs, 10 min)

Note Well, Note Takers, Agenda Bashing, Draft status

2. Framemarking (Mo Zanaty, 10 min)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking

[BA] Do we need to spend time on this, or are all issues now resolved?

3. Completely Encrypting RTP Header Extensions and Contributing Sources

(Cryptex) (Justin Uberti, 10 min)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-cryptex

[BA] Is this slot confirmed or should we remove it?

4. RTP Payload for EVC (Stefan Wenger, 15 min)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-evc

5. RTP Payload for VVC (Shuai Zhao, 15 min)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc

[BA] Is this slot confirmed or should we remove it?

6. SFrame RTP encapsulation (Sergio Garcia Murillo & Youenn Fablet, 50 min)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gouaillard-avtcore-codec-agn-rtp-payload

[BA] Is this slot confirmed or should we remove it?

7. Wrapup and Next Steps (Chairs, 10 min)

---

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 21:40:12 +0000

Hi Bernard,
I can give you back the 15 min currently allocated for the EVC payload format.  We don’t need to discuss this.  The plan is to follow the lessons learned with the VVC payload format, which is close to be ready.
Stephan

From: avt <[email-masked]> on behalf of Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, July 19, 2021 at 12:47
To: IETF AVTCore WG <[email-masked]>
Subject: [AVTCORE] Agenda and slides for IETF 111

The IETF 111 AVTCORE meeting will take place on Monday, July 26 .   At this point, we'd like to finalize the agenda as well as get slides posted to the materials management site by Friday, July 23, 2021.

CHAIRS:  Jonathan Lennox

         Bernard Aboba

IETF 111 AGENDA

Monday, July 26, 2021

Session III, Room 1

Slides: