Subject: [AVTCORE] Preliminary Agenda for AVTCORE WG meeting at IETF 111

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 07:41:59 -0700

Here is a preliminary agenda for the IETF 111 meeting of the AVTCORE WG.

Please send additions/deletions/corrections to the Chairs.

Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance (avtcore) Working Group
===============================================================

CHAIRS:  Jonathan Lennox
         Bernard Aboba

IETF 111 AGENDA

Monday, July 26, 2021
16:00 - 18:00 Pacific Time
Session III, Room 1

IETF 111 Info: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/111/
Meeting URL: https://gce.conf.meetecho.com/conference/?group=avtcore
Etherpad: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-111-avtcore
Slides:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19oE_q0i3--Yf13ESrAcR_CyUeJ7AVaw0sEawLb7_r7U/

-------------------------------------------------

1. Preliminaries (Chairs, 10 min)
Note Well, Note Takers, Agenda Bashing, Draft status

2. Framemarking (Mo Zanaty, 10 min)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking

3. Completely Encrypting RTP Header Extensions and Contributing Sources
(Cryptex) (Justin Uberti, 10 min)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-cryptex

4. RTP Payload for EVC (Stefan Wenger, 15 min)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-evc

5. RTP Payload for VVC (Shuai Zhao, 15 min)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc

6. SFrame RTP encapsulation (Sergio Garcia Murillo & Youenn Fablet, 50 min)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gouaillard-avtcore-codec-agn-rtp-payload

7. Wrapup and Next Steps (Chairs, 10 min)

-------------------------------------------------