Subject: [AVTCORE] Extension of WGLC on "Completely Encrypting RTP Header Extensions and Contributing Sources"

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 08:55:46 -0700

Since we only received a single comment (mine), we are extending WG
last call on "Completely Encrypting RTP Header Extensions and
Contributing Sources"

The document is available for inspection here:
draft-ietf-avtcore-cryptex-02
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-cryptex>

WG Last Call has been extended to September 6, 2021.

In response, please state one of the following:

* I support advancing the document to Proposed Standard

* I object to advancement to Proposed Standard, due to Issues
described below <Issue description or link>.

Bernard Aboba

For the Chairs

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 17:54:23 -0700

FYI, reviewers can include cryptex-related issues in the response to the
WGLC, or they can file them in this github repo:
Issues · juberti/cryptex · GitHub
<https://github.com/juberti/cryptex/issues>

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 8:55 AM Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Since we only received a single comment (mine), we are extending WG last call on "Completely Encrypting RTP Header Extensions and Contributing Sources"
>