Subject: [AVTCORE] Revised IETF 112 AVTCORE Agenda

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 05:32:59 -0700

is below.  Please send additions/deletions/comments to the Chairs.

Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance (avtcore) Working Group
===============================================================

CHAIRS:  Jonathan Lennox
         Bernard Aboba

IETF 112 AGENDA
Friday, November 12, 2021
Session I, Room 1
12:00 - 14:00 UTC
04:00 - 06:00 Pacific Time

IETF 112 Info: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/112/
Meeting URL: https://ws.conf.meetecho.com/conference/?group=avtcore
Etherpad: https://notes.ietf.org/s/notes-ietf-112-avtcore
Slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XB-RTt-ejDTillmkYcT3l6EBzNK7pARw51TqKcCxo8A/

-------------------------------------------------

1. Preliminaries (Chairs, 10 min)
Note Well, Note Takers, Agenda Bashing, Draft status

2. Cryptex (Sergio Garcia Murillo, 10
min)https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-cryptex

3. RTP Payloads for EVC and VVC (Stefan Wenger, 15
min)https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvchttps://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-evc

4. RTP over QUIC (J. Ott, M. Engelbart, 15
min)https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-engelbart-rtp-over-quichttps://www.in.tum.de/fileadmin/w00bws/cm/papers/epiq21-rtp-over-quic.pdf

5. SCIP (Daniel Hanson, 15
min)https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hanson-avtcore-rtp-scip

6. SFrame & SPacket (Sergio Garcia Murillo & Youenn Fablet, 30
min)https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-murillo-avtcore-multi-codec-payload-format

7. Wrapup and Next Steps (Chairs, 10 min)

-------------------------------------------------