Subject: [AVTCORE] IDNits: obsolete normative reference in Cryptex

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 08:25:19 -0700

Checking boilerplate required by RFC 5378 and the IETF Trust (see
  https://trustee.ietf.org/license-info):
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     No issues found here.

  Checking nits according to https://www.ietf.org/id-info/1id-guidelines.txt:
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     No issues found here.

  Checking nits according to https://www.ietf.org/id-info/checklist :
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     No issues found here.

  Miscellaneous warnings:
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

  -- The document date (25 October 2021) is 10 days in the past.  Is this
     intentional?

  Checking references for intended status: Proposed Standard
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     (See RFCs 3967 and 4897 for information about using normative references
     to lower-maturity documents in RFCs)

  ** Obsolete normative reference: RFC 4566 (Obsoleted by RFC 8866)

     Summary: 1 error (**), 0 flaws (~~), 0 warnings (==), 1 comment (--).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------