Subject: [AVTCORE] Action items for the AVTCORE WG

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 12:04:25 -0800

1. draft-ietf-avtcore-cryptex
Document in state "AD Evaluation: Revised I-D needed".
AD review:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/ToXISX_CQ7B7--IdkE-TPb6VhFo/

Next steps: Authors to revise the document to respond to AD review comments.

2. draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc
Document in state "WGLC completed: Revised I-D needed".
WGLC summary is here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/g5uv_hrfZtPJmJFEWQaHKDwHFqY/

Next steps: Authors to revise the document to respond to comments from Mach
Chen.

3. draft-hanson-avtcore-rtp-scip
Call for Adoption (CfA) has completed successfully:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/vufEcYOXx7KWgfEx3tPoc0u2Wc0/

Comment summary:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/apGhgUJnuR9U8itss2yjrCwvLxk/
Next steps: Authors to resubmit the draft as
draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-scrip-00.txt