Subject: [AVTCORE] Updated Action List for AVTCORE WG

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 08:50:39 -0400

1. PubReq for draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking

Owner: Jonathan

Status: DONE

2. Draft publication request for draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc

Owner: Bernard

Status: DONE (see: https://webrtc.internaut.com/vvc/vvc.txt

3. Response to liaison on Green Metadata

Owner: Chairs (Bernard & Jonathan)

Status: DONE

4. Request for SDP review of draft-ietf-avtcore-cryptex (Request to MMUSIC)

Owner: Bernard

Status:  DONE (see:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/mmusic/dMSFySnLOMJar5JzS0yVZZXRank/)

5. Request for SDP review of draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc (Request to MMUSIC)

Owner: Bernard

Status: DONE (see:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/mmusic/l255LSB6IxZhfTwkN8urHgfTJs4/)

6. Low Overhead Authentication Tags

Followup in CFRG, bring back to AVTCORE if viable crypto approach is found.

Owner: Harald Alvestrand

Status: in progress

7. SCIP (draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-scip)

Authors to update document based on proposed resolutions.

Owner: Daniel Hanson

Status: DONE