Subject: [AVTCORE] AVTCORE Action Item Update

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 06:26:58 -0400

1. PubReq for draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking

Owner: Jonathan

2. PubReq for draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc

Owner: Bernard

3. Request for SDP review of draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc

Owner: Bernard

Request sent, awaiting response:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/mmusic/l255LSB6IxZhfTwkN8urHgfTJs4/

4. Request for SDP review of draft-ietf-avtcore-cryptex

Owner: Bernard

Request sent, awaiting response:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/mmusic/dMSFySnLOMJar5JzS0yVZZXRank/

5. Response to liaison on Green Metadata

Owner: Chairs (Bernard & Jonathan)

6. Low Overhead Authentication Tags

Followup in CFRG, bring back to AVTCORE if viable crypto approach is found.

Owner: Harald Alvestrand