Subject: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-hmac-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 13:19:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HMAC authentication for the Babel routing protocol
        Authors         : Clara Do
                          Weronika Kolodziejak
                          Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-hmac-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-12-23

Abstract:
   This document describes a cryptographic authentication for the Babel
   routing protocol that has provisions for replay avoidance.  This
   document updates RFC 6126bis and obsoletes RFC 7298.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-hmac/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-hmac-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-hmac-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-hmac-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 13:04:09 +0100

I like the new text.

Thanks,
David

On Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 10:19 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> babel mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/babel
>

---

From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 23:08:23 +0100

> I like the new text.

+1

Only one small nit:

s/an timeout/a timeout/

-Toke

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 23:49:29 +0100

> I like the new text.

Thanks, David.  Let me know if you will do DTLS, or if you want me to.

-- Juliusz

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 23:50:32 +0100

> s/an timeout/a timeout/

Thanks, fixed in git.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

-- Juliusz

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 13:44:32 +0100

I don’t think I’ll have time during the holidays, but I can take care of it
early January if you’d like. If you have the time I’m happy for you to take
care of it though.

David