Subject: [babel] Martin Duke's No Objection on draft-ietf-babel-hmac-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 16:42:42 -0700

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-babel-hmac-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-hmac/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nits:

- sec 4.3.1.1 please clarify if the challenge request 300ms limit is per
neighbor or per sending node (4.3.1.2 says per neighbor for challenge reply; I
suspect it’s the same?)

- sec 7. “...this sort of resource attacks less effective...” s/attacks/attack”