Subject: [babel] Martin Duke's No Objection on draft-ietf-babel-dtls-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 11:23:50 -0700

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-babel-dtls-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-dtls/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is very well written draft. Nits:

- <striking the request to change DTLS-CID to a 2119 word, as this would create
a Normative downref, which is not worth it> - Please update the DTLS-CID
reference; I see that even the current draft is going to expire on 23 April.

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 12:49:32 -0700

Thanks Martin!

We'll make sure to update the draft references to the latest ones next time
we submit an updated draft.

David