Subject: Re: [babel] [Babel-users] IPv4 over IPv6

From: Théophile Bastian <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 18:08:41 +0200

Dear all,

I discussed this again with Juliusz, and we also agreed that (2) is
more natural, both conceptually and in the code itself — at least in
babeld. I'll rewrite the code shortly with option (2).

-- 
Théophile Bastian

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 18:50:08 +0200

> babeld. I'll rewrite the code shortly with option (2).

Let's all sympathise with this poor intern who has to redo everything
because his supervisor keeps changing his mind.

Thanks, Théo.

-- Juliusz

---

From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 21:58:32 +0200

> because his supervisor keeps changing his mind.

Much sympathy indeed. Théo, the trick to avoiding this repeating itself
too many times is to develop a keen sense for when your supervisor is
wrong, and managing him accordingly ;)

-Toke