Subject: [babel] Martin Duke's No Record on draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-19: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 13:08:40 -0700

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-19: No Record

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

One nit:

3.7.2 In the last paragraph, selection of a next hop is listed as both a "MAY"
and a "SHOULD NOT". I suppose that this not logically inconsistent, but the
context certainly suggests that's both significant and minor, which doesn't
make sense.