Subject: [babel] WG Last Call through September 14th for draft-ietf-babel-yang-model

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 00:39:07 -0400

Hi,

The Yang model draft (version -04) did actually pass WG last call
before but shortly there after some questions arose. There were
changes of some significance between -04 and -05 (see
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-05.txt)
but very minor changes between -05 and the current -06 (I believe just
some formatting and author info changes).

So, as announced at the July Babel WG meeting, this is a WG Last Call
through September 14 for moving forward with this draft and requesting
RFC publication.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 5:18 PM
Subject: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-06.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Babel
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Barbara Stark
        Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-06.txt
        Pages           : 38
        Date            : 2020-06-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a data model for the Babel routing protocol.
   The data model is defined using the YANG data modeling language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
babel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/babel

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 11:24:25 -0700

I reviewed the diff from -04 to -06 and I believe this document is
ready for publication.

Cheers,
David