Subject: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-information-model-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 20:34:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Babel Information Model
        Authors         : Barbara Stark
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-information-model-11.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-08-14

Abstract:
   This Babel Information Model provides structured data elements for a
   Babel implementation reporting its current state and may allow
   limited configuration of some such data elements.  This information
   model can be used as a basis for creating data models under various
   data modeling regimes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-information-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-information-model-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-information-model-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-information-model-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "STARK, BARBARA H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 03:52:10 +0000

Hi Babel,
The -11 draft I just uploaded includes Antonin's editorial fixes, a sentence added to clarify behavior of babel-stats-reset, and a sentence added to implore implementers to be careful with memory management for babel-packet-log.
Barbara