Subject: [babel] WG adoption call for draft-bastian-babel-v4ov6

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 17:27:56 -0400

Hi,

There seems to be substantial interest in and support for this draft
so I'm issuing a call for WG adoption through September 15th. Please
indicate whether or not you support adoption of this draft by the
Babel WG.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 [email-masked]

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 15:14:35 -0700

I support adoption.

David

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 2:28 PM Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> babel mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/babel
>

---

From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 11:35:38 +0200

> indicate whether or not you support adoption of this draft by the

I support adoption

-Toke

---

From: Antonin Décimo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 13:13:09 +0200

Hello Donald,

I support adoption of this draft.

-- Antonin

---

From: "STARK, BARBARA H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 12:45:39 +0000

> indicate whether or not you support adoption of this draft by the

I did a quick read-through of the draft and support adopting it. 
Thx,
Barbara

---

From: Théophile Bastian <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 14:50:36 +0200

Hi everyone,

> indicate whether or not you support adoption of this draft by the
Being an author, I don't know if I'm supposed to vote, but I also 
support adoption.

-- 
Théophile Bastian

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 12:33:45 -0400

Hi,

Based on the ample support on the mailing list and at the last Babel WG
meeting, this draft is adopted by the WG. There also seemed to be a rough
consensus that IPv4 via IPv6 was a better name than IPv4 over IPv6. Authors
please edit the draft and upload as draft-ietf-babel-v4via6-00 unless you
think another name would be better.

Thanks,
Donald

---

From: Théophile Bastian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 12:53:38 +0200

Hi,

> meeting, this draft is adopted by the WG. There also seemed to be a 
> rough consensus that IPv4 via IPv6 was a better name than IPv4 over 
> IPv6. Authors please edit the draft and upload as 
> draft-ietf-babel-v4via6-00 unless you think another name would be better.

I will upload such a draft soon, and update the mailing-list on this 
matter. I'm glad of the adoption!

-- 
Théophile Bastian