Subject: [babel] RFC 9046 on Babel Information Model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 17:09:46 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9046

        Title:      Babel Information Model 
        Author:     B. Stark,
                    M. Jethanandani
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-babel-information-model-14.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9046

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9046

The Babel information model provides structured data elements for a
Babel implementation reporting its current state and may allow
limited configuration of some such data elements. This information
model can be used as a basis for creating data models under various
data modeling regimes. This information model only includes
parameters and parameter values useful for managing Babel over IPv6.

This document is a product of the Babel routing protocol Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC