Subject: [babel] IPR Call for draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 19:45:13 -0400

It appears that I neglected to do an IPR call for this draft. Anyone aware
of any IPR in the draft that has not been disclosed to the IETF should post
to the list. The author must post indicating whether they are aware of any
such IPR.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 [email-masked]

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 14:07:52 +0200

> The author must post indicating whether they are aware of any such IPR.

I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

This draft is inspired by RFC 5549, so any IPR related to that RFC might
apply.  I am not aware of any IPR related to RFC 5549.