Subject: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 05:47:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv4 routes with an IPv6 next hop in the Babel routing protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-06-09

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Babel routing protocol that
   allows annoncing routes to an IPv4 prefix with an IPv6 next-hop,
   which makes it possible for IPv4 traffic to flow through interfaces
   that have not been assigned an IPv4 address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/