Subject: [babel] Babel WG at IETF 113

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:58:10 -0500

Hi,

The upcoming IETF 113 meeting, 19-25 March, will include both in
person participation in Vienna as well as remote participation.
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/113/

Should there be a Babel WG meeting at IETF 113? If you think there
should be or wish to present at it, please reply to this message or
contact the Chair in the next week.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 [email-masked]

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 18:20:06 -0500

Hi,

Please respond to the message below if you think there should be a
Babel WG meeting at IETF 113 in March. If I don't hear anything, there
will not be a WG meeting.

Thanks,
Donald