Subject: [Banana] New Non-WG Mailing List: Banana -- Bandwidth Aggregation for interNet Access: Discussion of bandwidth aggregation solutions based on IETF technologies

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:26 -0700

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=banana
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/banana

Purpose:

The purpose of this group is to discuss the topic of bandwidth 
aggregation across multiple Internet access links in single-provider and 
multi-provider scenarios. Several groups have developed, and in some 
cases deployed, bandwidth aggregation solutions based on existing IETF 
technologies (MIP, GRE, LISP, MP-TCP, etc.). We will attempt to describe 
the problem solved by these solutions in solution-independent terms. We 
will share technical information about existing bandwidth aggregation 
solutions including information about the applicability of each 
solution. In the case of similar solutions, we may attempt to harmonize 
those solutions at one or more layers (transport, signaling or 
aggregation algorithms).

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.