Subject: [Banana] work related to banana

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 14:53:01 +0200

Work related to banana:

"GRE Tunnel Bonding" draft-zhang-gre-tunnel-bonding-00.txt

LISP multi-interface
http://users.lispmob.narkive.com/KTzTJIVc/lispmob-users-lisp-for-multi-interface-mobile-device

"Flow-Binding Support for Mobile IP"
RFC7629

MBI phone Alcatel

MP-TCP RFC6824

IEEE 802.3ad "Link Aggregation"

RFC6419 "MIF Current Practices"

brconfig and tc tools on linux

Internet Draft by MC and Hui.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:08:36 +0000

Hi Alex, all,

Thank you for sharing this list.

FWIW, there is also this draft (sorry for auto-citing) to provision the concentrator. This is a missing piece for solutions that require configuring the identity of the network concentrator to the CPE/host.

==
“DHCP Options for Network-Assisted Multipath TCP (MPTCP)” (https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-mptcp-dhc-01)

Abstract

   One of the promising deployment scenarios for Multipath TCP (MPTCP)
   is to enable a Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) that is connected to
   multiple networks (e.g., DSL, LTE, WLAN) to optimize the usage of its
   network attachments.  Because of the lack of MPTCP support at the
   server side, some service providers now consider a "network-assisted
   mode" that relies upon the activation of a dedicated function called:
   MPTCP Concentrator.  This document focuses on the explicit deployment
   scheme where the identity of the MPTCP Concentrator(s) is explicitly
   configured on connected hosts.
==

An MPTCP profile for the nat-/fw-free networks is also available at:

==
“An MPTCP Profile for NAT- and Firewall-Free Networks: Network-Assisted MPTCP Deployments” (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-mptcp-natfwfree-profile/)

Abstract

   One of the promising deployment scenarios for Multipath TCP (MPTCP)
   is to enable a Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) that is connected to
   multiple networks (e.g., DSL, LTE, WLAN) to optimize the usage of
   such resources, thereby providing better serviceability overall
   (including whenever the CPE fails to connect to one of the access
   networks).  This document specifies a MPTCP profile for such
   deployments in network regions that are firewall- and NAT-free.
==

Cheers,
Med

De : Banana [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Alexandre Petrescu
Envoyé : vendredi 28 août 2015 14:53
À : [email-masked]
Objet : [Banana] work related to banana

Work related to banana:

LISP multi-interface

MBI phone Alcatel

MP-TCP RFC6824