Subject: [BXXPwg] bxxp.org?

From: Skye Poier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:47:50 -0800

What's the status of bxxp.org?  It seems like it hasn't been updated
in quite a while.... CVSweb is broken... etc

Skye

--
ffwd internet division  -  www.ffwd.cx

_______________________________________________
BXXPwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.invisible.net/mailman/listinfo/bxxpwg

---

From: "Kristopher Magnusson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:04:39 -0800

we're still in a state of transition. lots of new stuff in the works. and
there's light at the end of the tunnel.

bxxp.org is going away and will be replaced with beepcore.org.

the ftp tarball hosting, cvs repositories, mailing lists, and bug tracking
facilities at bxxp.org are being moved to sourceforge.

the legacy spacekits are being phased out. their replacements will be new
implementations in java, perl, tcl, and soon c--all compliant with rfc 3080.
they have been designed with

beepcore.org is up and running on our staging server and will be live within
a matter of days.

............. kris

---

From: Gabe Wachob <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:57:31 -0800 (PST)

How about those of us who had projects on bxxp.org? I already have a
pybxxp project on sourceforge (you in fact convinced me to take it to
bxxp.org ;-) Should we just put everything up on sourceforge?

Also, Kris, I don't think you've announced what this "transition" is
about!

	-Gabe