Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 11:43:08 +0900 (JST)

This is the Postfix program at host 5a-p03-a4.data-hotel.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

			The Postfix program

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name
    service error for name=cure.livedoor.net type=A: Host found but no data
    record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name
    service error for name=cure.livedoor.net type=A: Host found but no data
    record of requested type

Subject: I know teachers are there to teach
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 09:08:31 +0600

What I am today 
http://ackartmaximiano0812.blogspot.com