Subject: Notification Date: 19/04/2010.

From: Google Incorporation® <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:19:10 -0300

Google Incorporation(R).
Belgrave House,
76 Buckingham Palace Road,
London SW1W 9TQ,
United Kingdom.
Notification Date: 19/04/2010.
Dear Lucky Winner.

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part
of our lucky winners selected this year. This promotion was set-up to
encourage the active use of the Google search engine and the Google
ancillary services. Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you
will continue to be active and patronage to this company. Google is
now the world leading search engine worldwide, and in an effort to
sure that it remains the most widely used search engine, an online
e-mail balloting was carried out on the 10th of April 2010 without
your knowledge, it was officially released today been the 19th of
April 2010. We wish to formally announce to you that your email
address was attached to a lump sum of £450,000.00 {Four Hundred
and Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling} only.

We also wish to inform you that you have successfully
passed the
requirements, statutory obligations, verifications and our
satisfactory report test conducted for all our online winners. A
winning Cheque will be issued in your name by Google Promotion Award
Team, and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side
your winning Cheque.

Your Award Winning Details.
Code Number: GUK/3554749405GK
Ticket No: GUK/1008272745GK
Winning Number: GUK/99334353734GK
Information's required from you are part of our precautionary measure
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. To
claim your won prize, please contact our Foreign Claims Manager Mr
Jonathan Mills and neatly filling the verification and fund release
form below.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.
(1) Your Full Name.
(2) Your contact address.
(3) Your Nationality/Country.
(5) Sex.
(7) Age.
(6) Occupation
(4) Your Tel/Fax numbers.
(8) Ever won an online lottery
(9) Alternate Email Address.

You are advised to contact your Foreign Transfer Manager Mr
Jonathan
Mills with his private email details below to avoid unnecessary delay
and complications:

***************************************************************************
FOREIGN CLAIMS MANAGER.
Mr Jonathan Mills
Google Security Department (United Kingdom)
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +447(0)35907712

***************************************************************************

The Google Promotion Award Team has discovered a huge number of
double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and
third parties about their winnings and also sharing their
identification numbers. As a result of this, these friends try to
claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The Google promotion
award committee has reached a decision from the headquarters at the
United Kingdom that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board
will result to the disqualification of the winner’s lottery. So
you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your
winnings
strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the Google interactive
Lottery Board Commission.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Tracy Chapman
Google Zonal Coordinator.
London,
United Kingdom