Subject: To All Our Valued Customers

From: Webmail UpGrader <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 05:59:56 +0100

To All Our Valued Customers,

We are currently upgrading our database storage facilities and account
security which involves shutting down the old Server to a new 
Server.To
ensuring that you do not experience service/Login interruption during 
this
period; This service upgrade requires you verify your EIRCOM account 
by
providing the below details for account authentication:
1. Username: ..........................
2. Password: ..........................
3. Date of Birth: .....................
Note: As soon as the above information is verified, you will be sent a 
new
confirmation alphanumerical password which will only be valid during 
this
period.
Apologies for inconveniences this may cause you. We thank you for your
business.