Subject: [BEHAVE] draft BEHAVE agenda

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:42:41 -0700

Draft agenda is now available at:

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/behave.html

If you would like a slot, please email me.

-d

-----

  ** DRAFT AGENDA **

                        BEHAVE Agenda -- IETF 69, Chicago
                          FRIDAY, July 27, 09:00-11:30

Chair: Dan Wing, [email-masked]

09:00  Agenda, milestones, and document status                  (Chair, 10)
         WGLC:  draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-03
         WGLC:  draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-04
         WGLC:  draft-ietf-behave-multicast-08 (not yet published)

09:10  RFC3489bis                                           (Rosenberg, 20)
         draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-07 (not yet published)
         Status: ready for WGLC

09:30  NAT Behavior Discovery                      (Lowekamp/MacDonald, 15)
         draft-ietf-behave-nat-behavior-discovery-01 (not yet published)
         Status: 

09:45  Multicast                                                (Wing,  15)
         draft-ietf-behave-multicast-08 (not yet published)

10:00  end

(agenda version: 0.1)

  ** DRAFT AGENDA **

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave