Subject: [BEHAVE] ICE tutorial in Chicago - PLEASE PAY IF YOU ATE LUNCH

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:19:15 -0400

Lunch during the tutorial was paid out of my pocket, and I was expecting 
to get re-imbursed by everyone that took a sandwich. Though all of the 
food was taken by the end of the tutorial, I am several hundred dollars 
short. Please, if you took lunch and did not give me $20, give it to me 
before you leave, and if you have not, contact me privately and we can 
arrange for paper mail.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave