Subject: [BEHAVE] WGLC, rfc3489bis

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:49:00 -0700

This email announces the start of the second two-week working group last
call (WGLC) on draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-08, "Session Traversal Utilities
for (NAT) (STUN)", 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-08.txt.  The WGLC ends
on Monday, August 13.  Please send your comments to the BEHAVE list or to
the document authors (CC'd on this mail).

Differences are available at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-08 (using the
"Diff1" and "Diff2" links).  The authors presentation from last week's
IETF-69 meeting is at
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/slides/behave-3.ppt

Status of all BEHAVE documents is at:
http://www.employees.org/behave/document-status.html

-Dan Wing, BEHAVE chair

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave