Subject: [BEHAVE] STUN fingerprint and integrity tests

From: Rémi Denis-Courmont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 17:28:59 +0300

[ Please direct responses to BEHAVE mailing list, NOT MMUSIC! ]

	Hello,

If anyone is implementing an ICE or something-using-STUN stack, I have put 
sample FINGERPRINT and MESSAGE-INTEGRITY test vectors. I might have messed 
them up, since I have not had the chance to test with third parties.

Pending processing by the secretariat, you can find them here:
http://www.remlab.net/files/ietf/draft-denis-behave-rfc3489bis-test-vectors-00.txt

Regards,

-- 
Rémi Denis-Courmont

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

---

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 08:55:29 -0700

> them up, since I have not had the chance to test with third parties.

It seems that you did not adjust the header length before calculating
the MESSAGE-INTEGRITY for the request message (see last paragraph of
section 14.4 of rfc3489bis-08).

-- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin           [                                 ]
Home: [email-masked] [RFC1855-compliant space for rent ]
Work: [email-masked]            [                                 ]
[                                                               ]