Subject: [BEHAVE] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-denis-behave-rfc3489bis-test-vectors-02

From: Rémi Denis-Courmont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:14:32 +0300

FYI.

I have added the embedded xor'd address (changed the vectors to use 
documentation IP address space). Also added an IPv6 example.

Comments welcome.

-- 
Rémi Denis-Courmont

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-denis-behave-rfc3489bis-test-vectors-02
From: "ext IETF I-D Submission Tool" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:09:34 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-denis-behave-rfc3489bis-test-vectors-02.txt has been successfuly submitted by Remi Denis-Courmont and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-denis-behave-rfc3489bis-test-vectors
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Test vectors for RFC3489bis
Creation_date:	 2007-09-21
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 8

Abstract:
This document includes test vectors for the MESSAGE-INTEGRITY and
FINGERPRINT attributes of the STUN protocol.Table of Contents

1.  Introduction  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
2.  Test vectors  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
  2.1.  Sample request  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
  2.2.  Sample IPv4 response  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
  2.3.  Sample IPv6 response  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
3.  Security Considerations . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
4.  IANA Considerations . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
5.  Acknowledgements  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
6.  Normative References  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6
Appendix A.  Source code for test vectors . . . . . . . . . . . . . 61.  Introduction

The Session Traversal Utilities for NAT
(STUN)[I-D.ietf-behave-rfc3489bis] protocol defines two different
hashes that may be included in messages exchanged by peers
implementing that protocol:

FINGERPRINT attribute:  a 32-bits Circular Redundancy Check.
MESSAGE-INTEGRITY attribute:  a HMAC-SHA1 authentication code.

This document documents sample properly-formatted STUN messages
including these hashes, for the sake of testing implementations of
the STUN protocol.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave