Subject: [BEHAVE] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-05

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:13:02 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-05.txt has been successfuly submitted by Pyda Srisuresh and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp
Revision:	 05
Title:		 NAT Behavioral Requirements for ICMP protocol
Creation_date:	 2007-09-26
WG ID:		 behave
Number_of_pages: 24

Abstract:
This document specifies the behavioral properties required of the 
Network Address Translator (NAT) devices in conjunction with the
ICMP protocol. The objective of this memo is to make NAT devices
more predictable and compatible with diverse application protocols
that traverse the devices. Companion documents provide behavioral
recommendations specific to TCP, UDP and other protocols.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave