Subject: Re: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-09.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:57:55 +0200

This version resolved a most of the comments raised during the WG last
call. However one issue and editorial was not covered by this version.
The plan is to request publication as soon as we have consensus on the
single remaining issue and update is made available. So please check
that this version resolves any WG last call comments you had.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-09.txt

DIFF:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/behave/draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis/draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-09-from-08.diff.html

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

---

From: Rémi Denis-Courmont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:19:04 +0300

> that this version resolves any WG last call comments you had.

Apart from s the USERNAME length inconsistency with ICE, -09 looks good to me.

-- 
Rémi Denis-Courmont