Subject: [BEHAVE] FW: draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-04 WGLC

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 01:32:47 -0700

This V6OPS document echos requirements from RFC5382 (TCP) and RFC4787 (UDP)
and may be interesting to BEHAVE.  Please send comments to V6OPS or the
authors, as appropriate.

-d

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Fred Baker
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:27 AM
To: IPv6 Operations
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-04 WGLC

This is to initiate a two week working group last call of draft-ietf- 
v6ops-cpe-simple-security-04. Please read it now. If you find nits  
(spelling errors, minor suggested wording changes, etc), comment to  
the authors; if you find greater issues, such as disagreeing with a  
statement or finding additional issues that need to be addressed,  
please post your comments to the list.

We are looking specifically for comments on the importance of the  
document as well as its content. If you have read the document and  
believe it to be of operational utility, that is also an important  
comment to make.