Subject: [BEHAVE] FW: [Dime] Confirming HUM regardingdraft-brockners-diameter-nat-control-00.txt

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:28:40 -0700

Many people in the BEHAVE WG are probably interested in this document.  

Please indicate your support/objection on the DIME mailing list,
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

-d

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Hannes
Tschofenig
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 12:35 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Dime] Confirming HUM
regardingdraft-brockners-diameter-nat-control-00.txt

Hi all, 

at the IETF#74 DIME meeting we had a presentation about the "Diameter NAT
Control Application" document:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brockners-diameter-nat-control-00.
txt

The group was in favor of turning this document into a working group item. 

If you have objections or if you weren't at the meeting and would like to
express your support for it please let us know by the 24th April 2009. 

Ciao
Hannes & Dave 

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime