Subject: [BEHAVE] fwd: New Version Notification for draft-xu-behave-nat-state-sync-01

From: Xu Xiaohu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:30:10 +0800

Hi all,

The updated version is posted now. 

The difference between 00 version and 01 version is:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-xu-behave-nat-sta
te-sync-01.txt

Any comment is welcomed. 

Best wishes,
Xiaohu

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2010年2月23日 17:39
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: New Version Notification for draft-xu-behave-nat-state-sync-01

A new version of I-D, draft-xu-behave-nat-state-sync-01.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Xiaohu Xu and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-xu-behave-nat-state-sync
Revision:	 01
Title:		 NAT State Synchronization Using SCSP
Creation_date:	 2010-02-23
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 11

Abstract:
To support NAT redundancy in hot standby mode [NAT-STANDBY] among a 
group of NAT devices, the dynamic NAT entries created at the primary 
NAT device should be synchronized consistently to the backup NAT 
device.  This document describes a method of using the Server Cache 
Synchronization Protocol (SCSP) for NAT state synchronization and 
specifies the corresponding NAT specific components for this method.

The IETF Secretariat.