Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 22:45:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
	Author(s)       : X. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-07.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2010-02-06

This document specifies an update to the Stateless IP/ICMP
Translation Algorithm (SIIT) described in RFC 2765.  The algorithm
translates between IPv4 and IPv6 packet headers (including ICMP
headers) for both stateless and stateful modes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Xing Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 15:25:05 +0800

We have uploaded a new version of the xlate document based on the
comments received after the previous upload. The diff is at
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-07.txt

The modifications are:

(1) Add a workflow example in appendix.
(2) Add some details for the illegal source address handling.
(3) Provide more freedom for the implementation.
(4) Typo corrections.

Thanks.

xing

[email-masked] 写道:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave
>