Subject: [BEHAVE] 2nd WGLC status

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:24:34 -0800

As you just saw my 4 posts, we started the 2nd WGLC for 4 (of our 6)
translation documents.  The 2nd WGLC is only a week long.  As stated, we need
5 reviewers to say "looks good" before submitting to IESG.

2nd WGLC finishes Feb-19:
  draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-framework-06      
  draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-09          
  draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-stateful-08	
  draft-ietf-behave-address-format-04	

waiting for new versions from authors:
  draft-ietf-behave-dns64-06, awaiting version -06 from authors
  draft-ietf-behave-ftp64-01, awaiting version -01 from author

which is also shown at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/behave/trac/wiki

-d

---

From: Reinaldo Penno <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:01:13 -0500

Small comment:

"   o  Users of the new architecture that don't support the old protocol,
      and those users are unable to use the services of the underlying
      infrastructure - it is just bandwidth, and"

This sentence reads strange. Who are 'those users'?

Thanks,

On 2/12/10 11:24 AM, "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

---

From: Xing Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:27:44 +0800

>       infrastructure - it is just bandwidth, and"

Thanks.

   o  Users of the new architecture are unable to use the services of
      the underlying infrastructure - it is just bandwidth, and

Regards,

xing